What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
I talked with one very great australian grower, he grows trees and has huge fields with red ground.. tropics. very advanced grower and practically legend, at least for me.. he told me that one season he grew tom hill hazes, next to local strain called aussie mango - very famous in Australia, probably comes from Mekong area.. he said, the structure of plant, the smell of both, was almost identical.. I crossed my special ulitmate trippy thh haze pheno with black vietnamese genetics, so should get some nice Mekong genetics recombination, similar to Mac´s crosses with hmong thai or ko chang thai :D :D :D

:blowbubbles:Sounds out of this world!

Red October

the glow in the dark pheno
View Image

and more purple goodness... because it's so rar
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

so finally you'll find all 4 haze expressions still in Tom Hill haze...
that's great new's for all who still hold some seeds...
best H@Ze @ market!
M.
Mac do you have any pics of the purple ones as seedlings and did you already start noticing pigment from an early stage or did the colouration only start coming in once they where flowering?

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
yeah spicy like ginger, i know it :D nice plant, though i would like to see more phenotypes hehe... with curing smoke will get stronger.

My Todd's smell a lot like fresh cut ginger. Still at 66 days but one is looking faster than the other 4. The second fastest has medusa like hairs and very airy yet crystal coated alternating calyx's. The other 3 are behind. I am wondering what to look for in a keeper?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
THH week 8? I think? I gotta take better notes at home.

Seeds are getting plump already.

Attachments

• IMG_20201224_064201400.jpg
    IMG_20201224_064201400.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20201224_064151864.jpg
    IMG_20201224_064151864.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20201217_070657998_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201217_070657998_HDR.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 43

Azure

What kind of pepper? Green/Black etc? Thanks!

The dominant aroma was a strong ground black pepper at harvest but after drying, the black pepper aroma has mellowed substantially.
Presently, it has an very light aroma with an equal mix of woody, floral and black pepper.

I gave two friends dried popcorn buds even though it needs time to be properly cured. They said the high was excellent as well the taste. Good early reports for uncured popcorn buds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mac do you have any pics of the purple ones as seedlings and did you already start noticing pigment from an early stage or did the colouration only start coming in once they where flowering?

if I can answer this question, I would say you will not know it until mid flowering or later. there are no signs, it looks exactly like green ones.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
My Todd's smell a lot like fresh cut ginger. Still at 66 days but one is looking faster than the other 4. The second fastest has medusa like hairs and very airy yet crystal coated alternating calyx's. The other 3 are behind. I am wondering what to look for in a keeper?

I have never grown any Todd´s plants, so dont know. smoke it and you will see.

LostTribe

Premium user
Finally getting around to these Tom Hill Haze I recently got from Breeders Retail.

They just hit 24 hours no sign so far on 5. In damp paper towels with tap water and closed in a Tupperware with a towel wrapped around it. Temp has been at 73-76F, I have a hygrometer sitting ontop of the the container.

Send me your strongest good vibes!
LT

edit: I moved them to the oven with the light on and on the opposite side by the door with it cracked about 1/2 inch. Trying to get them to ~85F. Checking every 30 minutes. May need to fire up the virtual zoom drum circle!

edit2: checked at 30 and then 1:15 still sitting at 85F.

acespicoli

Finally getting around to these Tom Hill Haze I recently got from Breeders Retail.

They just hit 24 hours and 0/5 so far. In damp paper towels with tap water and closed in a Tupperware with a towel wrapped around it. Temp has been at 73-76F, I have a hygrometer sitting ontop of the the container.

No signs so far. Send me your strongest good vibes!
LT

edit: I moved them to the oven with the light on and on the opposite side by the door with it cracked about 1/2 inch. Trying to get them to ~85F. Checking every 30 minutes. May need to fire up the virtual zoom drum circle!

drop in a shot glass of distilled water on top the fridge

(buckets of rainwater are easy to collect as well)
has always performed well

then straight to one gallon pot with a shot glass size depression

with fine vermiculite to start seeds in my signature soil or soiless mix,
Avoid over watering in the start with a spray bottle, thats just how I roll.
Any method that works for you consistently with 99% success.

BEST GOOD VIBES BRO :bow::plant grow:>>>

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Lost- you should come out okay. I just popped mine with nothing but paper towels. 2/2. And these traveled not only from Tom to chi then to me but with me on a move across the country in a truck without refrigeration for ~2 weeks.

I bet you'll find some success. I'm pulling for you.

LostTribe

Premium user
Lost- you should come out okay. I just popped mine with nothing but paper towels. 2/2. And these traveled not only from Tom to chi then to me but with me on a move across the country in a truck without refrigeration for ~2 weeks.

I bet you'll find some success. I'm pulling for you.

2 cracked with tiny root tips coming out maybe 1/4 inch. My Todds took about the same amt of time. Its been cold recently or I wouldnt even have them in the oven with the light on. No I dont have the oven on just the light incase anyone is thinking I've gone mad!

I may even keep the cups of promix in there until they break ground. Got 2 prep'd and ready to sow. If the rest dont crack in a day or so more I will go ahead and plant them and do my best to keep them warm.

Considering swapping my Todds over to my empty HPS setup to finish so I can get these under the LED asap, which will keep them warm too.

Chi said they were properly cared for and knowing him they were most likely in some high end walk in science center.

:ying:
LT