What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze x Dread Bread

SourDank

Veteran
Hello friends
Brother Bodhi was gracious enough to allow me a chance to test some Sativa goodness and share with you guys, and here is where the magic will happen :biggrin:

We will be doing Bandaid Haze x Dread Bread, which I'm extremely excited for as I'm a lover of haze above all else and I know that the Bandaid Haze is a special girl.
It is a selection from Cuban Black Haze x A5/Thai that Doc D found a while back that has been dubbed the Piff pheno, and that is because those who have had the awesome chance to run and smoke her say that she is just like great Piff they used to get in NYC. Although I've never been lucky enough to enjoy some, I know her reputation, and as a lover of great haze I'm sure I'd love her if I had the chance.
The father, Dread Bread, is a Columbian x Afghani. Mango Biche x B's OMG if I recall correctly, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. So If this goes the way I have it in my mind if I find the perfect specimen, it will be extremely BH dominant with the DB just bringing the 13-14 wk flower time of the mom down to 11-12 wks without taking away the amazing haze smell taste and high we all know and love. Hopefully the universe aligns for me on this one.

Just popped 8 into the shot glass so things will get very interesting shortly, and hopefully by February I'll be smoking some of the finest haze around :woohoo:

SourDank

Veteran
February sounds about right....:muahaha:

Haha so very worth it tho my friend, I'm so excited right now I can barely contain myself. And wait til you see what I have planned for next August :biggrin:

Thanks for popping through flboy and thejointedone, will be interesting in here very soon

SourDank

Veteran
So I popped 8, 7 germinated but I killed one accidentally while transplanting so there are 6 in cups now but I think one is dying on me. But we'll see how it goes, and if we don't end up with at least 3 girls then I'll crack the other 3 little guy. But I'm soooo happy it's beginning now. Good things to come my friends :biggrin:

Doc D

Hope you find something you like, sourdank!

I've only had the chance to run one female from this cross but she was really freaky... a 10 week crystal bomb... leaned harder on the male side but had some nice basement under-funk. Bandaid haze can be a challenge for space, but this girl was super manageable...

Good vibes on your funky quest :)