What's new

oti$ csi Humboldt grow

oti$

My first time trying csi gear. All his ig pics look incredible and I had a hard time picking as there are so many dank sounding x's. I ended up going with old family purple (triangle kush x urkle) bubbas girl (gsc x bubba) 3 queens(wifi 43 x bubba) and the freebie was purple snow bubba, which I believe is
(Humboldt snow x urkle ) x bubba kush. I've been vegging them for a while. I popped 2 of each except the purple snow bubba I germed one. All sprouted, but I killed an old family purple by damping off. I pop quite a bit of seed and still go through periods where I kill em shortly after they've broken the surface. So, I have six nice plants that will be going into the flower room as soon as it is cleared which should be no later than next weekend.
It's a coco grow with maxigrow (veg) and maxibloom (flower) no additives except protek and a shot of sea green once a week in veg. I'll probably have them in 3 gal smarties or air pots and will end up watering 3-4x/lights on by mid flower. They will be in a room with a mix of cmh and 1k hps. 2x/min air exchange wit plentry of air circulation. I'm trying to keep rh higher in line with the vpd chart, but this basement isn't as humid as the gavita basement so I may have to do something to raise the humidity. I'm having excellent growth rates and really healthy looking plants in the gavita room running the rh @75-80%. .
I'll get pics uploaded asap.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice... I've been eyeballin CSI wondering about his purles... been considering Purple Urkle S1 & Mendo Purps S1 as well as others... he's got a fine lookin line up in his stables.

Can't wait to see how your gals turn out.

oti$

Bubba's girl#1...for so.e reason I didn't get a pic of #2, shes much more lanky than #1
picture.php

Purple snow bubba
picture.php

Old family purple
picture.php

Three queens#1
picture.php

Three queens##2
picture.php

3q#2 was stuffed in the corner of her veg tent and is why it looks kinda droopy.
The flash wasn't working so the pics aren't the best. I'll get better ones soon. I've been wanting to flower these out for quite a while and the time is almost here and I am stoked to watch these girls do their thing.

G

Nice work so far oti$, I'm really curious to see how those Three Queens do in flowering... The ig pics of those girls look simply ridiculous. I have a pack of his Bubba S1 and Mendocino Purple Kush (Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush), with a pack of Three Queens on the way.

Best of luck, keep those updates rollin'
DM

billycw

Veteran
giphy.gif

Pulling up a seat for this one Oti$, looking good as usual:biggrin:

Ran CSI's Mendocino Puprle Urkle, really enjoyed the line and still have and run a Mendo purp dom from that everyone loves.

Right now I have 3 Bubba's Girl's (GSC x Bubba) about 4 weeks into flower, thought I'd bandwagon a bit if you don't mind:biggrin:

2 bubba's girl's side by side
picture.php

top of a bubba's girl
picture.php

oti$

Definitely join the party billy.....

I'm updating my bubba'bubba's girls..
picture.php

##2
picture.php

And #1&#2 next to each other illustrating the very different t structure.
picture.php

As I said, I'm excited to run these girls and the more the merrier, so feel free to post pics.

billycw

Veteran
Bubba's Girl around 6 weeks into flower

sweeter more cookie smells
picture.php

Deep earthy funk for days
picture.php

picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
. excited to watch this one. I have a pack of 3queens that i'm saving. seen some amazing pictures of it

billycw

Veteran
Bubba's Girl starting to finish up around 55 days or so. Pluck a nug off, throw it at a bicyclist riding by, they'd swear it was a rock.

deep funky bubba type smells
picture.php

picture.php

Creamy sweet bubba type smells
picture.php

This one is about 3 weeks behind the others, mix of the two with curling bubble leafs
picture.php

oti$

Looking Google billy! I've got all mine in the flower room, about a week and a half in. I'll try to get in before the lights come on in the next couple nights to get some decent pics.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba's Girl starting to finish up around 55 days or so. Pluck a nug off, throw it at a bicyclist riding by, they'd swear it was a rock.

Sticky rock stuck in the hair?
That's a rock I'd be willing to get hit with.
:biggrin:

oti$

I'm 13 days into 12\12 with these CSI crosses. I purposefully kept them in smallish pots preparing for multi-feeds. However, I've been slow to put the irrigation together for this room. I've got all the parts, so hopefully I'll find the time to piece them together soon. Some of these are suffering from lock out due to salt build up. They should be getting juiced at least twice daily, but I'm only able to make it here once a day. This morning I went over when I woke up and watered them all a second time because a few of them have been dry by the time I get back everyday; you'll be able to tell which ones. I started flushing the ones with high run-off EC yesterday and will get them all back to where they should be as far as run off is concerned over the next day or two.

3queens #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This one is one of the most affected by salt build up. It is the most lanky of the group. You can see I've had to bend her branches abd splay her out. She's got four branches bent out in all directions that make it difficult to get a whole plant pic. It is at least 5' tip to tip...if that makes sense (?)

Bubba's girl #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Bubba's girl #2. This one's looking more like bubba...with much better branching and without the painfully slow veg.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Old Family Purple
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...Another one that could be healthier. Hopefully I'll get them back in good shape before stretch is over...