What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone Download movies off the internet anymore?

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
^^^^^
Seconded, both are the best I have found, been using them for years, especially uTorrent.

saluki

ICMag Donor
You want to use any torrent program such as UTorrent or BitTornado.

Secondly, use a private torrent tracker. Iptorrents.com

One of the best trackers currently available. Hard to find an invite unless you ask the right person ;) . Private trackers are better alternatives than ThePirateBay. There are countless uploaders and users with seedboxes which makes your downloads faster.

Saratj1

Swap invites for a private torrent tracker, I have a torrentday.com invite. What's your ratio?
I use mostly torrentday and BitTorrent , pirate bay some for more obscure items.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
In like Yify torrents.......quick and easy....and been using qBittorrent in place of utorrent.

saluki

ICMag Donor
Swap invites for a private torrent tracker, I have a torrentday.com invite. What's your ratio?
I use mostly torrentday and BitTorrent , pirate bay some for more obscure items.

Ratio: 11.54 Uploaded: 4.19 TB Downloaded: 343 GB

I have 2 invites left. I am fine with iptorrents. It has most HBO shows within an hour of them airing on TV. They have bots that automatically upload on there from newsgroups.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I have used kickass torrent Kat.ph . Since I changed my internet provider they have been sending me copyright infringement emails about my downloading.. Telus sucks ...stay frosty headband 707

A

AlterEgo860

hey headband I was getting those copyright infringement bullshit saying if they catch me again they will never let me on the internet again.. I found out it was from seeding shit for too long.. I use kat.ph kickass torrents with bittorrent.. I stopped downloading a lot of shit.. wen I got the notices I was downloading 14 tbs in 30 days.. a huge amount of discographys and movies and tvshows.. then I got that message.. put everything on my externals.. and only download stuff here and there.. fuck that I cant afford the 500,000 dollars per video .. that's just nuts.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
anyone heard of peer block?

LOL I have heard of it just not used it . When I use Tor it doesn't allow any downloading. I have also found shows in my download that I never downloaded so peer block would be good. lol thanks headband 707:biggrin:

hey headband I was getting those copyright infringement bullshit saying if they catch me again they will never let me on the internet again.. I found out it was from seeding shit for too long.. I use kat.ph kickass torrents with bittorrent.. I stopped downloading a lot of shit.. wen I got the notices I was downloading 14 tbs in 30 days.. a huge amount of discographys and movies and tvshows.. then I got that message.. put everything on my externals.. and only download stuff here and there.. fuck that I cant afford the 500,000 dollars per video .. that's just nuts.

Same thing happened to me man. I quit torrenting so much shit. Last thing I need is more visibility :D

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Of course I download movies...

What? You actually watch F'ing TV? I hear people pay over $60/month for satellite feeds of that crap. Wow...

Of Course, 20 years ago when I ran into someone who hadn't watched TV in 3 years I was stunned and speechless. LOL I've absorbed an amazing amount of information since then.... mostly with that reclaimed tv watching time.

Interesting about the notices as I've only gotten a few. I don't think my ISP cares as much as others... lol

Keep it Clean! :D