Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Top Dawg Seeds > TopDawg Availability

Thread Title Search
TopDawg Availability Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 04:10 AM #161
cronicle

cronicle will become famous soon enoughcronicle will become famous soon enoughcronicle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard_9 View Post
Hi everyone, did someone ordered Top Dawg from SHN from europe recently ?
They seem to be the only shop to accept credit cards and oversea shipping

Peace
Iím confident that they will do , all in their power to complete your order. Only bank to
Call me to complete a order. Iím not big on leaving information around as well. Anyway the price reflects the service . Iíd want SHN as my order is Good. Canít speak for them just my experience!
cronicle is offline Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:25 AM #162
svnfingerblades

svnfingerblades has a spectacular aura aboutsvnfingerblades has a spectacular aura aboutsvnfingerblades has a spectacular aura aboutsvnfingerblades has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronicle View Post
Iím confident that they will do , all in their power to complete your order. Only bank to
Call me to complete a order. Iím not big on leaving information around as well. Anyway the price reflects the service . Iíd want SHN as my order is Good. Canít speak for them just my experience!
why wouldn't you use neptune? best customer service around and takes orders over the phone credit card and all
svnfingerblades is offline Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:29 AM #163
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by svnfingerblades View Post
why wouldn't you use neptune? best customer service around and takes orders over the phone credit card and all
Agreed. Neptune is great!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:38 AM #164
amorcito

amorcito is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
We are working on it......when were ready were ready and will give a nice heads up....Patience is a Virtue.....
Oooh and we haven't forgotten about the tester thread.....
And I want to thank all the TopDawg supporters.....I know it's hard waiting but I promise it's gonna be worth it.....
Hey $ mike. I met you at the Cali Emerald cup back in 2016, and saw you again in 2017, and picked up Chem of the Crop, 3 chems, and I95-IX. Excellent gear! Will you be bringing Tres Dawg IBL, to any other vendors? One vendor had it, and sold out recently. If not, I hope I can get a pack at the 2018 cup

Thank you!
amorcito is offline Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:27 AM #165
lizard_9

lizard_9 will become famous soon enoughlizard_9 will become famous soon enough
Thank you cronicle, svnfingerblades and aridbud for reply, haven't ordered yet, i'll consider neptune, snh seems down at the moment.
lizard_9 is offline Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:06 AM #166
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorcito View Post
Hey $ mike. I met you at the Cali Emerald cup back in 2016, and saw you again in 2017, and picked up Chem of the Crop, 3 chems, and I95-IX. Excellent gear! Will you be bringing Tres Dawg IBL, to any other vendors? One vendor had it, and sold out recently. If not, I hope I can get a pack at the 2018 cup

Thank you!
There may be some avail in the near future thanks for stopping bye
You got any pics of the gear ?
MOneYMiKe is offline Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:22 PM #167
KONY

KONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud of
I got 2 Citron City and 2 Chemd X i95 at 59 days.

The smell coming from one of the Citron Cities are amazing. Smells like tangerine and catpiss haze. I will try to get some pics tonight right when lights shut off.
I haven't smelled that catpiss smell from weed in a long time. If I still had a cat I would be sure he got into the room and pissed somewhere near that plant.

edit: heres a couple of them about a month ago. Can see their structure. I didnt label these pics but I am positive the first one is CC, the second one could be either the CC or the Dx95

KONY is online now Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 10:18 AM #168
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Yep your edit seems correct
Lmk how these are going bud say hello to the fam
Old 02-10-2019, 09:43 PM #169
KONY

KONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud of
Pretrimmed/bucked the first two Chemd x i95 yesterday. Flowered them for 74 or 75 days and been drying for 10. One leans D in smell, with a bit more skunk and a tiny mint undertone similar to i have smelled in mob boss. The other leans towards i95 and I think is going to be the keeper, although I will run them both one time from clone.

Those Citron cities are in it for the long haul! The first two are at 86 days now and look like they could go over 100 easy. I will probably take them right to 100. One of them smells so good though. The other got too close to the light and foxtailed a bunch.
KONY is online now Quote