What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks for the kind words and stopping in, always nice to have company!
These days I'm using a 1000w hps/mh in a coolsun 2. its a Superblue bulb with the 600hps and 400mh in the same bulb. Its about 20" above canopy. A little too close normally, but the room is barely 70F, so I don't think I've lost any aromatics from heat as I still need the 10" filter on high!
I hear ya on the 56 Swamp, normally that would by my way too but I've waited a long time to flower F13 again and I have alot of patience built up for her. Today is only day 62, i actually see a noticeable difference from the last 2 days from calyx swelling, the hardness of the buds has increased and the scent is holding steady. She still needs a bit more of a flush anywyay, still closer to 1000ppm's than 500. i'm stoked to hear mpore about the F13x too swamp. Two i have going are so lemony sweet, like blueberry lemonade! the other is a green leaf and stemmed, cedar leaning, spear type F13 plant.
I'm getting some pistil death at the tip of the MK and bubba but no burnt leaf tips. is this normal for these anyone or am I running them too hot. Or do I just need to get my damn nose out of those tips?!!:yoinks:
Here's hoping some Gk pollen will be ready quick for those girls to enjoy.
RM

astartes

Looking fantastic as usual RM! I'm running in the mid 60s for room temp with lights on and the F13 went completely black on me! Just such an amazing plant to watch grow. I've been limiting myself to taking one cola at day 60 to tide me over til the rest go to 70. It's a struggle, but it makes me appreciate it that much more:) Take care brother!

astartes

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Vulcan Mind meld! I have been toying with the take a cola too tide my over solution for the last couple days. partially too see if the bottom buds fill and harden after chopping the cola. She's one of those top to bottom finishing girls thats hard to wait on! The trichs stay clear so long too. Good to hear from ya Astartes, how long do ya think I should wait on the AM? I was thinking another week to let those calyxes harden up. is there much action after the pistils have mostly withered?
RM

astartes

Yep the one cola pre chop is enough to get me through til the main load is dry, but it's still an exercise in will power. I've told myself I can only smoke out of the water pipe and no joints. It's the only way I can stretch it, hehe:)

It looks like you have the longer flowering cut from the pics. I chopped mine last night at day 70 on the nuts with a 3 week flush. All the trichs were cloudy with about 10-15% amber. Just the way I like it. Definitely let her go another week. The calyxes will harden considerably. She's so much more solid this go around, that the last when she got the axe at day 60.

astartes

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mostly cloudy with a chance of Amber

Mostly cloudy with a chance of Amber

Howdy,and good to be here again! Its been awhile and these bubba pics are piling up and all dusty. posting them up and moving forward. Whoa, just looked back and its been awhile so a few others as well.
enjoy!
RM:smoke:

Apollo mist

Casey 2weeks in (old shot)

Flo

Bubba

Bubba, Blueberry and GK

More GK?
:1help:

seeds

Ooooh the top of the plant!

I like the seedy ones!

you like the tops?

Have a great weekend everybody!
Special thanks going out to Esbe, Purce, Bakerman, Vash, Astartes and Luaith.
RM:friends:

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit man..I am just finding my way in here? Lookin HELLA good RM!
good vibes

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, company is always welcome here! i gotta say that I'm really glad I seeded a couple branches of bubba and mk, otherwise I might not be able to help myself right now from the axe! i think they are in the 60's now but trichs arent amber, sampled a bit, tasty tasty, but i expected it to whoop me, it was very clear actually, made me want more and more. maybe the amber changes things alot. Some of the seeds are so bulged together a few are taking on strange elongated ends like mini gourds. i'm encouraged by how fast the gk 3 and 4 have bulked by day 30, they are still filling and hardening but unseeded I think they are nice fast plants, stay tuned!
RM
bubba seeded

GK 4 sideshoot

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, it sure looks that way, i'm still giving them some food for their condition, pregnant ladies gotta eat healthy ya know!
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So a highstepper asked me to put up pics of Master kush which was started at the same time as Bubba. SHe has a heavily seeded branch too. i'll throw in a few others too from old requests and a few nods to others as well.:yeahthats

masterkush;

mu new water and shimmer filled spoon:

F13 from the swamp;

Apollo Mist stretching up;

my yummee C4C99;

Afgooey:

There ya go!
Oh yeah, any of you that like old hiphop, david byrne and stuff, I am listening to an album thats alot of fun.
NASA
The Spirit of Apollo

tom waits
chuck d
krs1
george clinton
David Byrne
many others too. yup the spirit of apollo.
I was packing some Apollo mist by the way as a friend handed me that disc, it was a high moment!
Swamp, you'll dig it for sure! finally got that f13 to show her face. Soak some sun for me Dank family!
RM

Grizz

Veteran
thought I would sneak in and have a look at whats crackin up thata way, and crackin it is. shit looks dank RM, you need to show your brother B man how you do it..

bakerman

Seed Junkie!:D
Veteran
Nice piks RM!That the new pipe?Nice!Looks like it has a brain on the bowl!Oh and dont listen to joesy too much!

Latest posts

Latest posts