What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

I also work during the week, and my last icmag meet up went a bit sour, so it will be a while before I appear at a gathering. Might throw some private messages out to see if I can get some gifts to you guys though, I have some goodies that could use a good home.

Far as my sour meetup, nothing shady, just super uncomfortable, put a lot of positive energy out there and only got drama back, so I've kept to myself lately.

When you spend an entire summer doing free work for a new friend only to have said friend turn on you, you realize you should have been more choosy with your friends.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Looks like we are all set for tomorrow. We will be at the Red Rocks Bar and Grill in Morrison. Don't speed in town as this little town is a speed trap. I will be there at noon in case anybody else wants to come...

Next time I'm thinking about a weekend. I have been retired so long I forgot peeps still work in this world....

Sorry your last hook up turned out bad DVB. Won't happen this time....

Sorry your last hook up turned out bad DVB. Won't happen this time....
Like I said nothing crazy, just a lot of stress and drama for basically no reason once everything got figured out. I won't act like I didn't contribute to the drama, but it really was ultimately needless. Honestly, I've been a bit socially isolated since it happened, only really interacting with people while at work. ... "And then they arrested the strange weirdo and seized his whackjob manifesto." :biggrin: But seriously at some point if the Colorado meetup becomes a regular thing you will face my Jewish-Mother-Level of needing to force my home cooking on everyone around me.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wish i could make it... y'all play nice :D
keep it up and maybe i can travel the 200+ miles to golden for the meetup, good vibes

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
you probably should come....pretty interesting group. Not what you might think. Suits in a biker bar....I hope mine still fits....hope I can remember how to tie a tie....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wish I could join you Fella's...
Anytime ya all want to have a sesh out on the high plains , we gave plenty of room and lots of flowers.....
Have a good one.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Had a great time at the bar. Five of us showed up. Didn't get 86ed so IC Mag's rep is still in tact. Had a good visit and went to my place for a smoke. Wife said we sounded like a bunch of school kids....for a while, we were.

We will do the next one on a weekend....I'm in charge....love it....

Last edited:

CowboyTed

Wife said we sounded like a bunch of school kids....for a while, we were.

Dunno about "school kids," but gawking at your grow made me feel a bit like a kid in a candy store. Even better, when you sent us home with samples of the candy! Thanks for your generosity. I just put the new girls to bed on a heat mat, tucked in and toasty.

Oh, Thanks for your generosity too, DeFacto!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like a proper good time, i'm going to do what i can to get away from the farm to make it to a meetup at the rock rest
if nothing else i'll send and emissary from denver on my behalf bearing gifts and goodies :D

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
sounds like a proper good time, i'm going to do what i can to get away from the farm to make it to a meetup at the rock rest
if nothing else i'll send and emissary from denver on my behalf bearing gifts and goodies :D

Avinash, let us know when things slow down a bit so you can come. We will do a couple of things different next time....First it will be done on a weekend so all can join in on the fun. Next, if done at a restaurant/bar I will reserve a private room. The place we were at yesterday will gladly do that....don't know about the Rock Rest. And next will try and find out if there isn't a more user friendly more central location.

Sorry I had to cut it short as I had to take the wife out to dinner. That is how I have managed to stay married for 44 years....

However this is how I felt at dinner last night....

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I just got back and also want to say thanks to all for the good time.

(Even our mystery guest.) :rasta:

Glad you are home safe my friend....thinking the same thing on our mystery guest. Everybody else has checked in.

Would our mystery guest please sign in....... But we were just a bunch of stoners smoking in my basement...I am within my plant count and the last time I checked it's legal here,

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just had a quick chat with Defacto....Cool guy. Talked about the hookup. Good time. Some things made you laugh and some made you wonder.....All in all a bunch of smokers having a good time talking shop.

Sure wish Colo would allow smokers lounges. Had a couple in the Springs, I was at the Lazy Lion once and WOW.....to bad they ended up breaking the rules.....selling out the back door and got shut down...

Lets do it again...