What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm up for most anything you guys come up with. Maybe someone else has and idea of a spot that works for all. Wish my house wasn't in such a conservative neighborhood. My cabin in the mountains is perfect if only it weren't 90 miles away.

I don't go to any of these places but aren't there legal places to smoke in the city?

Hydro8

I am up for about any place really. I will try to think of some more chill places that are nice.

Many times I find a nice park or trail with a table a bit away from the parking lot or any kind of kids area so smoke won't bother anyone. Hard to say in February 2nd could be 20deg and windy or could be 65deg and sunny.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Actually the Rock Rest has a huge parking lot out back. Any time you wanted get away and smoke you could just go to the car. Unless you got real careless don't think anyone would bother you. I have smoked many a bowl during our Trout Unlimited meetings there.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You can eat, drink and go outside and smoke.....plus it is a biker/hippie bar.....our kind of place.....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ok, done deal. Now we need all members to come and eat, drink and be merry. We might even find tome to burn one.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't go to any of these places but aren't there legal places to smoke in the city?

there are 2 places to legally smoke just north of denver, ibake lounge and studio 420
lots of places in the springs like wha tyou describe tho... too many for me to list

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm hoping to make it, thanks for the long lead time for planning....
if i can make it will be bringing a bunch of seed packs to give out and trade plus some of our most recent indoor

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sure hope you can make it Avinash. Somebody needs to keep and eye on Defacto.....ha ha!!! I plan on bringing a bunch of goodies as well. The timing isn't the best for clones but I should be able to scrape some up. Probably gonna be bigger than clones as they are already rooted and growing. Bring a truck.......

Texted Ted today, hopefully he is in as well. Haven't heard back.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just for the record. I SHARE. I don't sell, buy, trade or any other adjective.

I do appreciate the Mod's on here. They do a good job of making this a great place to be. I am hoping that the fact the a bunch of old stoners getting together, talking shop, smoking together and having a good time is not a violation of the TOU. It is certainly not our intention to do anything but have us a time.....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I know that. I don't blame them though. Nobody wants to give LEO any reason to start trolling the place. I don't think any of these places allow open soliciting on the site...bad business.

You are fine. Those guys were just trying to protect the place. Wish you were here we could SHARE a bowl.....

Hydro8

I have a few extra bucket baskets if anyone wants them ? They are the 6" size, clean and sterilized.

PM if you want them, or a couple of them I am on the South side of town.

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks Hydro, but don't think they would work in soil......

We still on??? Haven't heard from anybody.

I hooked up with one of our members from the southern part of the state (we meant half way) and shared some clones.

Meant at a brew pub and had a beer. Good time but boy did I have to piss before I got home.

Looking forward to Sat the 2nd.

Hydro8

Hey Putembk, I plan on being there on the 2nd.

If you get board or feel like an experiment you can always get a bucket and a fishtank airpump and play with hydroponics. It is fun ! Maybe Defacto wants a couple to use with his supply of Jacks ?

I was also thinking someone might get creative and put them on a tote, scrog or ?.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning Hydro. Glad the 2nd is still on. Thinking I will have several clones to share. Some will be big and some will just be showing roots by then.

Like I said meant up with a member from down south yesterday. Hopefully he will chime in. Great guy and good talking shop with him. Got a good lesson on growing in Coco. Love sharing stories on different growing techniques.

My lights just popped on....better go stick my nose in. Be well and hope lots show up on the 2nd.

samiam

Finally it was nice meeting up with someone off the site, Very generous and great guy. Wish there were more locals in my area. Driving up to Denver is a bit of a stretch for me but I hope you all have a nice time.

If anyone is interested in being less of a slave to there garden and learning how to make their grow more automated I can definitely help.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Glad you popped in Sam. Great visit. Yup, I am a slave to my grow. You said your set up would allow you to be away fro up to two weeks......damn. I can't leave for more than 3 days at a time. Must be nice.

You are for sure dialed in. I am as well....I just can't leave.

Hope you like the goodies.....

Latest posts

Latest posts