What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what's wrong with my plant. help please

drgreenthumb00

I'm a new grower and decided to experiment with some nutes.
Growing lsd-25 autoflower. purple buds..
Soil grow . fox farm happy frog
300w led
Probably gunna try a different soil which works better with the nutes. any suggestions I'll listen to.

I'm 9 weeks into the grow. couple weeks into flowering.
Some of my leaves are showing some sort of deficiency. The rest of the plant looks healthy.
I fed her too much a few weeks back and had to flush when I saw yellow tips.
Let me know what you think?
I'm close to the finish line so I'm not to worried. Would like to know tho for future grows.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20180911_175018.jpg
    20180911_175018.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 3k2week3b
    3k2week3b
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20180911_175123.jpg
    20180911_175123.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180911_175154.jpg
    20180911_175154.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 18

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Don't panic and overwater while trying to flush her otherwise she's looking OK.

drgreenthumb00

I haven't started flushing yet. Probably a few more weeks till harvest. way too many white pistols and no amber trichomes.
Using spring water and botanical bloom.
6.5ph
I'm not to worried. just curious

T

Teddybrae

Don't panic and overwater while trying to flush her otherwise she's looking OK.

I agree! Also if your plant is close to finishing some at least of the yellowing may be "senescence" ... which is when the plant withdraws nutrients from the leaves in the final stages of the plant's life.

drgreenthumb00

I know it is normal for the leaves to shadow. For a couple weeks the small fan leaves had a small brownish spot... I'm just growing and learning

T

Teddybrae

I know it is normal for the leaves to shadow. For a couple weeks the small fan leaves had a small brownish spot... I'm just growing and learning

Yes, the small brown spot may have been Ca deficiency ... or a small drainage issue. good work anyway!

R

rastafari80

looks like a micro-elements deficiency, man. raise the ph or use some cal-mag.