What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looks beautiful, repuk. I seem to be missing these Panama haze genetics in my seed collection. Maybe I have some pure Panama...I need to check. Let us know how she smokes after a nice cure.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Sure! Last year smoke was really, really different from other x Panama crosses I have tested and definitely from pure Panama, well worth to try... is on a different (say electric?) league and definitely not for the faint of heart.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
"Gandalf's Haze" prior to chop

"Gandalf's Haze" prior to chop

She's still putting weight on lower branches...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Subtle Mangoish smell.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gandalf's Haze chopped

Gandalf's Haze chopped

Had some spring days so I let her more time... chopped on 31st.

picture.php

picture.php

Soooo... the last one of my 2019 girls is gone :cry:

But... seedlings are already going! waiting to receive some reg Lebanese, gonna sprout them and bring them outdoors in two-three weeks, so hopefully will have some finished by April! :woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely repuk!

She flowered through the winter like a champion! The increasing photoperiod usually produces a worst flower/leaf ratio compared with normal season,
and lower yields due to colder temps and stronger temp contrasts, but nonetheless excellent results!

We must feel blessed for the climate we have in certain areas of Spain :huggg:
Mid February and we are close to 25 ºC here at mid day :D

Latest posts

Latest posts