What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sunset sherbet

Sunset Sherbet is one of the most flavorful and unique tasting medical marijuana strains on the market today. It is a hybrid descendant of Girl Scout Cookies, which is a sativa-dominant hybrid, and little is known about what else it contains.

The name “Sunset Sherbert” fits this strain well. It looks like a frosted over green mound of sherbet, and almost gives off a pale orange hue. The taste is equally appealing, but could have a little more zest. It is safe to say that Sunset Sherbet tastes like sherbet. It has a very mellow and sweet taste, and is equally smooth on the lungs. Oddly enough, there is very little to the scent of Sunset Sherbet. The buds smell a bit, but it is not an overpowering smell at all. The smell of Sunset Sherbet while its burning is a little more potent.

I would like to know more information on her if anyone can help feel free to PM me if need be..DSK:)

THIS IS FOR RESEARCH IS THIS CLONE ONLY.....SEED??????

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
here is a pic from the cookies thead...dj
Sunset Sherbert
picture.php

Cali Connections GSC S1
picture.php

notice the similarities...just my opinion, but to me they look like kin...dj

if you feel the need to start bashing, please refrain...

30years

its good smoke. i got to blaze some at the emerald cup with the 3rd gen family from mendo. they had a partner from the bay that had the strain. beautiful cookie hybrid. the musk of the durban replaced by an orange sherbert tone. rock hard, very frosty and this sample had a nice orange citrus tone. mild but present.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Sherbert is originally no way a cookie cross. ... been around 15years atleast. .but i pretty sure the sherbet goin around now is.... and very different from original

30years

as it usually is...
we sampled a strain called the sherbert at the cup but it was later renamed the skittles as it tasted exactly like a pack of skilttles. that strain took 5th at the emerald cup i believe. the cut that i wrote about in my last post wasnt that cut. it was what the crew from the bay was calling the sunset sherbert. the skittles and the sherbert(sunset) were both choice.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
been wondering about this strain too. i recently aquired the original forum and the original thin mint cut but have run neither yet. they sound like they dont yield well but i want to see what i can do with them anyhow. maybe a side by side. i had thought that they were the same until the person who hooked me up with the tm told me they were a similar strain but the forum was nicer to grow. im sure im going start a shit storm so back on topic.
has the the s.s. made it out to the non elite crowd yet ie dispensories or regular joes. i managed to get the glue and the silver tip but havent been able to find sunset sherbert yet. im sure it will pop up in a year or too. i think that she sounds super interesting, does anyone know if she is a better yeilder than the cookies cuts?

StoneyK

Veteran
Lol so many amazing strains so little time.
Just when I think ive got all the strains I want...
This lil lady catches my eye...
Gonna have to keep my ear to the ground an watch for this one to pop up.

Nspecta

Veteran
Sunset Sherbet is one of the most flavorful and unique tasting medical marijuana strains on the market today. It is a hybrid descendant of Girl Scout Cookies, which is a sativa-dominant hybrid, and little is known about what else it contains

Everyone I've talked to says The Sherbert is Girl Scout Cookies X Cherry Pie. I'm assuming it's just a herm hybrid created by accident...kinda my impression of most of the cookie fam's gear.

S

skeezo

Here's a accurate, false info report on a chrystaly herm that happen a few years ago.....

OK, who’s Larry? And why does he want to get us so medicated? From Beaster-sess Compassionate Health Center in Los Angeles, Larry OG Haze is the fun-loving hybrid of celebrity parents Silver Super Haze and G-13. Such a family tree gives Larry a decidedly sativa-dominant personality; boisterous, dramatic and prone to great feats of stony mischief. From the moment you gaze upon Larry’s sticky nugs, all packed together into a cone-shaped bud of frosted sea-green goodness, you’ll know this strain will get you to the Promised Land. An incredibly dense variety, these buds have an alarmingly piney aroma that clings to the skin after touching them. The taste is uncannily like that of menthol. The smoke is cool and almost soothing to the throat, while the flavor is pure earthy spiciness. When the stone hits its peak about five minutes after smoking, you’ll be amazed at the general expansion of your consciousness and of the charge you’ll feel coursing through your nerve centers. We may never know who Larry is, but we know that the strain’s 23.6-percent THC/1.30-percent CBD counts put it in the top tier of cannabis varieties. We can’t recommend it enough for migraine sufferers or patients experiencing low energy or nausea from cancer therapies.

S

skeezo

Bland smoke.. Reminds me of cali-o, salmon creek, big-bud..
I've smoked berners posies's stuff,A bunch.. It's good shit!

But tha hay-area don't got shit on LA!..

its good smoke. i got to blaze some at the emerald cup with the 3rd gen family from mendo. they had a partner from the bay that had the strain. beautiful cookie hybrid. the musk of the durban replaced by an orange sherbert tone. rock hard, very frosty and this sample had a nice orange citrus tone. mild but present.

Thanks 30 sounds great!!! we have to hunt her down

Everyone I've talked to says The Sherbert is Girl Scout Cookies X Cherry Pie. I'm assuming it's just a herm hybrid created by accident...kinda my impression of most of the cookie fam's gear.

I was thinking the same all the reports dont say anything about herms..and from what i read its way better as far as yield.... Im going to keep researching.

I hope no one is trying to trash talk.

Last edited:

30years

the thin mint cookie is not a bad yielder. it has an extended veg time but its yield is good. 1.8-1.9 lbs per thousand. 9 weeks. outdoor about 4 1/2 lbs per 200 gallon smart. finish end of october.

30years

the thin mint can herm and it seems like about 20% of the plants bred from it will herm but thats just like a lot of the modern strains that were created from a series of self pollinations. you have to look for the cultivar you want versus a stable seed line to regrow from. the gsc and the sunset sherbert are both beautiful strains, in my opinion and in the publics opinion.

KushTrees

here is a pic from the cookies thead...dj
Sunset Sherbert
View Image
Cali Connections GSC S1
View Image

notice the similarities...just my opinion, but to me they look like kin...dj

if you feel the need to start bashing, please refrain...

Those two really do look a lot alike, DJ. Makes me wonder... There are so many different so-called cookie cuts and hybrids around these days.

How did you like the Cali Connect S1's?

Latest posts

Latest posts