What's new

D3cryption's Botnet pt2:Operation Takedown

Sleeper7784

I was going to go to rockwool because that's what all the clubs use, its a little more universal, and I learned a really easy way to use them.

But I just stick with Coco because that's just my true style. I like the thought of using the same media I grow in, I clone in. It makes the garden more in sync.

The next time I cut some clones I'll make my own tutorial of my technique. Maybe it'll help ya some.

And I think your final weight should be around 110-130g. Just an educated guess. Too many variables to call it.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I think my next cuts I am gonna try rockwool also because my friend also swears by them being the easiest to get cuts with. So I figure I might as well give them a shot but I must say I am pretty happy that the rapid rooters worked. It took about 8 to 10 days for the cuts to root.

Another option you could try also is a cloning system. I just bought one from a hydro shop on eBay 21 site cloner for 50 bucks shipped. I think I would make life much easier plus I heard it cuts down cloning times by half.

d3cryption

Veteran
Day 21

Querkle

Candelicous

Key lime pie 1

Key lime pie 2

Pcg gsc

Love the key lime pie so far...... getting frosty and developing its smell... and they are huge..

Candy has a long way to go...

The querkles are just fillers but theyre doing ok...

Pcg gsc.... I wanna cry everytime I look at this plant... stage wise its behind eveything except for the candy, but candy is a 12 week strain...hopefully I get at least 4 oz off it.. if not I don't see it been ran often, but will keep her around..

Anyway im think about getting scotts og , or leroys og from raredankness. Or 2 packs of chem d ibl... any sugeestions .. ?

Sleeper7784

Day 21

Querkle

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1211563&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Candelicous

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1211564&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Key lime pie 1

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1211572&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Key lime pie 2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1211579&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Pcg gsc

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49723&pictureid=1211573&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Love the key lime pie so far...... getting frosty and developing its smell... and they are huge..

Candy has a long way to go...

The querkles are just fillers but theyre doing ok...

Pcg gsc.... I wanna cry everytime I look at this plant... stage wise its behind eveything except for the candy, but candy is a 12 week strain...hopefully I get at least 4 oz off it.. if not I don't see it been ran often, but will keep her around..

Anyway im think about getting scotts og , or leroys og from raredankness. Or 2 packs of chem d ibl... any sugeestions .. ?

Dude I must say your GSC looks like your healthiest plant.

The Candy looks good

The key lime looks like they're stacking, but are really saw toothed looking, IMO.

The qurkles look decent.

As frosty as GSC is, the frost doesn't turn on until Wk 4. But once it does, look out, there will be trichs on some of your longest fan leaves. It's crazy seeing resin production on water leaves. Its the first plant I've seen do that.

Over all bro things look good. Keep up the hard work.

Raredankness Scott's Og is dank, but you can never go wrong with a reliable chem dawg.

d3cryption

Veteran
Thanks for the reply sleeper.....

Im only worry about the chem d ibl ,they're atleast 4 years old...... worried about germ rates.

d3cryption

Veteran
Day 29

Room

Pcg gsc

Key lime pie 1

Key lime pie 2

Took a few of the fan leaves off today.... everything coming along nicely.. going to get pic of the querkles and candelicous tomorrow...

Guessn on yield per each plant?

Nice. Pinching and bending helps yield on the KLP. Same with PCG. Csndelicious will have a secondary bud explosion around week 9, get stacked towers.

I clone in a 98 site TurboKloner. If plants are healthy and PH is right in cloner 6-6.3, I get 98% success rate with all these strains.

Looking good my brother.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE!!! I'll be watching the candelicious as I should have some in the mailbox soon!

:good:

d3cryption

Veteran
Nice. Pinching and bending helps yield on the KLP. Same with PCG. Csndelicious will have a secondary bud explosion around week 9, get stacked towers.

I clone in a 98 site TurboKloner. If plants are healthy and PH is right in cloner 6-6.3, I get 98% success rate with all these strains.

Looking good my brother.

I believe the klp yield will be good.. im more worried about the pcg yield...

I believe candelicous is going to go every bit of 12 which.. how long di your candy run ?

Im gonna get some pics of the candelicous and querkle in a few hours when the lights turn in...

@ lyryc, take a seat, glad to have u here..

d3cryption

Veteran
Candelicious stand at 5 ft

The 4 querkle after the little cleaning

The donut was crowded so I moved 3 querkles to the right side... tomorrow im goingoto toss a 600watter over them and let them hang out :)

Clones... trying out the rockwool this time...
24 key lime pies
12 pcg gsc
9 candelicious

Going to test out aptus nutes my next run...

Until next time....

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey d3cryption everything is looking really nice!!

Hope you have Better luck with your cloning since you have been having troubles. Those humidity domes will help especially if you have low humidity in your house. That's the problem I had this winter it was very very cold. My RH would hover around 20% if I wasnt using a humidifier and I only use that in the flower area. So my clones in a separate room were suffering from it.

When you get to about 7 days u can most likely pull the top of the humidity dome to dry out the rockwool a little. Just keep a close eye on them because if they aren't close to rooted and losing that humidity they will droop really fast. Usually if you put the dome back on them though they will perk back up. I also noticed that my pucks and rapid rooters the clones wouldn't show roots until they were pretty dry then they would bust roots all over.

Aptus is good shit I just started using it myself. First time I gave it to my plants all leaves drooped. The next day though everything was praying towards the light.

d3cryption

Veteran
Hey d3cryption everything is looking really nice!!

Hope you have Better luck with your cloning since you have been having troubles. Those humidity domes will help especially if you have low humidity in your house. That's the problem I had this winter it was very very cold. My RH would hover around 20% if I wasnt using a humidifier and I only use that in the flower area. So my clones in a separate room were suffering from it.

When you get to about 7 days u can most likely pull the top of the humidity dome to dry out the rockwool a little. Just keep a close eye on them because if they aren't close to rooted and losing that humidity they will droop really fast. Usually if you put the dome back on them though they will perk back up. I also noticed that my pucks and rapid rooters the clones wouldn't show roots until they were pretty dry then they would bust roots all over.

Aptus is good shit I just started using it myself. First time I gave it to my plants all leaves drooped. The next day though everything was praying towards the light.

Did u buy aptus? Or did u get the believer pack like I did? Ive been reading alot on aptus , and I believe it will work as advertised....

As far as the cloning, I ditched the heat mat, and put them in a better controlled environment..... I think I will be successful this time around...

Sleeper7784

Did u buy aptus? Or did u get the believer pack like I did? Ive been reading alot on aptus , and I believe it will work as advertised....

As far as the cloning, I ditched the heat mat, and put them in a better controlled environment..... I think I will be successful this time around...

This plan sounds solid bro just keepem misted regularly but not excessively.

Do you have them on an 18/6 lighting schedule. Thats how I do it. My cloning light is set up in my veg tent so everything stay in sync.

d3cryption

Veteran
This plan sounds solid bro just keepem misted regularly but not excessively.

Do you have them on an 18/6 lighting schedule. Thats how I do it. My cloning light is set up in my veg tent so everything stay in sync.

Sleeper I run them 24/7... how does my pcg looks to u? My key lime pies look to have about double the yield lol... kind of worried.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

isn't aptus mostly water?

whats teh GNA

Sleeper7784

Sleeper I run them 24/7... how does my pcg looks to u? My key lime pies look to have about double the yield lol... kind of worried.

I think the pcg looks right where it should be. The color of the foliage is spot on. Looking good for sure. And the KLP is really stacked like a chimney. I'm digging it.

Just try not to worry man. It'll turn out nice. Good luck with your clones.