What's new

I use to think...

those cats that did all the housework and shit for their old ladies were suckers...

A well-loved,taken care of woman is probably the strongest entity on this planet.

Do right by her :ying:

Cause' if you ask me, how i'm doin I will tell you I'm doin just fine, but the truth is I'm losin' my fuckin' mind

SpayceRayce

Do right by her. Words to live by. My wife is my life, and I am nada without her. Never understood the abuser or ignore her mentality.

supherbb

I get to stay home all day growing pot...couple dishes and the daily routine ain't a big deal. Definitely no sucker...or at least not the kind anyone is dumb enough to say anything about it to. ;)

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Any man that won't do all for his woman, isn't much of a man if you ask me.

Protea

I think my girl is nagging alot, that i didnt do soandso, and the laundery is still out. all that crap, but when i think about it, i realize that she works something like 50+ H a week, and earn 20 times as mush money as me, and i grow pot, and smoke pot. and study. life is deffinetly thousand times better whit Gril, even if i means to get up at seven on sundays.
and keeping a keen eye out for clutter

urpo

I´m not very eager to do shores on my own. But if/when she asks me to do something I better do it or else...:bow: :dancer:
I´m allways trying to stay on naggin free zone.

You may have misunderstood,I was always a 50/50 kind of guy(even though I brought home 75% of the income)when it came to housework,meals,etc.

Easy to lose your way after 20 years,things slide, even words that should or shouldn't be said.

Don't let it happen, do MORE for that GOOD woman.Cradle her with LOVE and AFFECTION with your WORDS and your DEEDS.

Live Like You Are Dying :ying:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I started a post that went too long so I will make it short.
My wife saved my life.
I owe her everything.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I started a post that went too long so I will make it short.
My wife saved my life.
I owe her everything.

She's saved me and nearly killed me... and she'll say the same about me. :D

Be the superhero in your loved one's life, I get the same treatment in return.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

urpo

lol

we can tell that by the fact that you don't even know how to write the word :laughing:

True.:laughing: My english is not so good but I´m trying my best. Sorry about that. I´m happy tough, if my spelling brings joy and happyness to your life. Anyways, back to the topic.

L

longearedfriend

:) haha I'm really happy that you responded positively to it

thank you. I had second thoughts about writing it

I figured also english might not be your first language :)

Last edited:
Watching dancing with the stars with my baby...

Did I mention I fucking hate it?..But she loves it and I love her...the things we do for love.

Jack freakin killed it,he's a contender

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
One of the smart moves in my life was to pursue my wife. Everyone told me I was nuts - she had 4 kids and is 17 years older than me... It will never work... Blah... Blah... We have had 28 years and have taken good care of each other. Now we are facing her sunset - she has emphysema and is dying befor e my eyes. I get to take care of her and be t here for her very bit as much as she was for me during all those times when e meds didn't wor k and I was too crazy to explain. You should be fortunate to qet to enjoy the lesson of empathy and love again. I am telling you life is sublime and these are the best times yet. I have never loved hr more and I thank god I have this one chance to get it right before she moves on. You will see. When it is real, it is all good!

Peace out and all that happy hippy horse hockey.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the smart moves in my life was to pursue my wife. Everyone told me I was nuts - she had 4 kids and is 17 years older than me... It will never work... Blah... Blah... We have had 28 years and have taken good care of each other. Now we are facing her sunset - she has emphysema and is dying befor e my eyes. I get to take care of her and be t here for her very bit as much as she was for me during all those times when e meds didn't wor k and I was too crazy to explain. You should be fortunate to qet to enjoy the lesson of empathy and love again. I am telling you life is sublime and these are the best times yet. I have never loved hr more and I thank god I have this one chance to get it right before she moves on. You will see. When it is real, it is all good!

Peace out and all that happy hippy horse hockey.

Thank you mpd...dont know what else to say, your post made me :cry: but in a good way. again thank you

mrcreosote

Veteran
A well-loved,taken care of woman is probably the strongest entity on this planet.

Well said.

That's why I have Wifey dig and chop out those dead tree stumps.

The real reason for this thread is that I'm struggling for my marital life at this very moment, and hoping that if one thing that's said in here strikes a chord with some young person taking their significant other for granted, it may change the course of his or her relationship for the better.

MPD has it right in that life is sublime,and also extremely fleeting.Without constant adjustment of ones perspective, it's very difficult to see.

Take NOTHING as a givien, I can't reiterate ENOUGH that if you LOVE this person you are with, TELL THEM in every way you know how and learn a few new ones if need be.

The easiest trap to fall in to is not just realizing what you have, but to actually think it could never go away....

Tend it lovingly as you would a garden, more so even...I don't want you to hear the words I've heard.

They weren't said in anger,quite the contrary, they were said to me with great sadness...

I don't think I love you anymore

Had I tended my garden as I know I can, and definitely should have, those words would have never crossed her lips and my heart would still be in tact.

My mistake was thinking I could never lose it.

If you love her,don't let pride,petty power plays or personal internal strife get in the way of expressing it to her.

I'm sorry for long winded post...i'm praying to a god I don't believe in.