What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

OC80

I am honored that your first post is on my thread! Have you been reading and lurking for two years (Sep 2007 join date)?

Peace to you my friend, :joint:

Just gaining knowledge and copying peoples setups, lol. I was a little paranoid to post at first, but Im not worried anymore. I am envious of your setup though, and those results...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
F Yeah as one of my drunk / stoned posts said, I joined OG in 2001 or so (I remember when they added a 9/11 forum) so yeah it was before that. I love the mission to OG the world if we talk I'll ask how to make my grow better and if you ask I'll share my thoughts!

Peace, :joint:

PS There are two new good size ladies that arrived complements of ICmag friend. Karma to the world!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So as always the world is a wonderful place. Two new ladies have joined the team, please welcome them!

picture.php
v

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice score
its coolin off out there. gotta few trips to knock out then all about the out doors
hows your bubble treatin you lol
i bet you been so stoned lately
how you gettin nethang done man!
NEWAY ttysoon
sir

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
F you resinryder (I had a friend suggest there should be a sarcasm font!), just kidding. I figure if I'm going to have a leak of 300g of water why not on the second floor of a really shitty 1990's track home.

LMAO. 300g of water leaking upstairs would give new meaning to "making it rain", hehehe Not really a problem until you open the door and see rapids coming down the stairs! Love the new system tho, anxious to see how you like it.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
21st Flower Day!

21st Flower Day!

The ladies are legal today! Time to buy Hydrosun a drink :friends:

Ok so as the story of the thread goes the ladies are sharing a room 1/2 the room is occupied by the Purple Kush monsters. They are bigger than the four before them at 21 days. What do you guys think of these young ladies?

Well the other 1/2 of the room is shared by two Aussie Blues (but they steal 2/3rds of the scrog screen) and two Uncles (there is a third dirt uncle which will just never ripen). Funny thing about the ripening, the Apprentice accidentally fed her full strength hydro blend, instead of flushing her a week ago. She blew up into great new white hairs and we started the flush again! So here are the sativa Aussies and unknown Uncles

Well the upgraded room is doing great and the temps are in line. I hope you are enjoying the show. Anyone have experience with putting antibug crap in your res?

SSA The Apprentice gets a lot of credit for the upgrades over the last six weeks. I think that room running 2 8XLs with PK will rock the universe!

GrnAlien

Hydrosun,

Nice setup! I run 4kw in 8" Magnum XXLs, and it is a sweet setup! I run a multiflow under the hoods with a 8' x 12' screen. Works great! Keep up the good work!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
very nice there bro. sir thanks the apprentice for new toys to watch and HS as well. it wouldnt be poss without you there more than likely. glad someone has motivated you though. sometimes it takes some new blood right!
those bitches are lookin nice HS and i gotta say large and in charge.
i feel ya on the track home thing. no yard blows.
been shopping for a new home with a yard to purchase this dec. i have hopes to find a single level w/ basement home. there are few out here. or a home with a casita or poolhouse or auxillary garage. away from the house. i have my grandmother over to often to worry about my stinky room lol
good thing its stealth and my living environment is spotless of and related ITEMS whatever they may be lol

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
UC 12 Dungeon Dress 7 days in veg

UC 12 Dungeon Dress 7 days in veg

Looks like the theatre is filling up!

GrnAlien, thanks for dropping in. I'll have to check out you ladies. What strain you running?

OTD: Welcome, we will hope and work hard to make it so!

LW: You may need more munchies, this is a long and fat show :D

SSA: The new blood has really stirred up the 5 year old stayed and boring system. And the construction is almost over!

On with the show:

Two ladies have been thrown out of the UC! Can you remember the two that got demoted back to the veg room? Well they were replaced with these two new flavors and now the Dungeon is really rocking. And what is that big black monster :yoinks:

So That's the dungeon. I also worked on the upgraded flower room too. I was thinking about hanging the can 100 from the ceiling, but do you guys know how heavy this bitch is?

And just so you know low humidity ROCKETS the resin production :D Please notice that (In) 84.2 w/ 28% (2) "The Dungeon" is 88.2 w/ 23% and (1) "Upgrade" is 86.2 / 28%. The A/C has been going 24/7 but I like the temps and my bedroom is 74 degrees!

Can I hear an Amen!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
cant wait to see those ladies explode in that uc, they're gonna like thier new home almost as much as thier new homes gonna like them ;)

Elite

Insane Setup!! Keep it Up!! Those PK are Monsters, and they're only getting bigger!!

:yoinks:Elite

Hey nice grow, but im more interested on your last grow. You said somewhere that you had 4 plants and they yield 14oz each?

What system?
How many lights?
You got pics?

thanks!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Newhiddengrower,

Did you read the whole thread? How about post #13? My last run before the upgrade in a 7.25'x10' (The Dungeon) I ran four Purple Kush in 5 gal buckets. Each lady was under her lame hood powered by a Lumatek 750w ballast. Check out my albums and there are some nice harvest pix.

I have 4 PK going now under 2 1Kws in one half of the upgraded room and my goal is 80oz from those 4 ladies in 5 gal buckets.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
picture.php

Is that a reservoir that you painted black??

also, i am really interested in the UC system... im still tryin to figure out how it works...

I have 4 PK going now under 2 1Kws in a half of the upgraded room and my goal is 80oz from those 4 ladies in 5 gal buckets.

nice! cant beat 5 lbs from 4 plants and 2k watts!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Lone Wolf,

Dams straight! That is a 48gal half cylinder tank hooked up to the UC with a float valve! I think there are 3.5 cans of "Rustolem for Plastic" on the bad boy!

I too am very interested in the UC. This is my dress rehersal run. I still need to finish up the room with Mylar and a few more fans. There are a lot of youtube videos. Do a search under "Current Culture" and "Under Current" and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of info. Mine has only been in for 8 days, but the ladies are really liking it.

I'll keep you posted!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There is a low hummmmm from the UC, but I have 8" Vortex fans making noise in my rooms so the UC noise is nothing! Also I think tons of aeration is a slight understatement.

Newhiddengrower,

Did you read the whole thread? How about post #13? My last run before the upgrade in a 7.25'x10' (The Dungeon) I ran four Purple Kush in 5 gal buckets. Each lady was under her lame hood powered by a Lumatek 750w ballast. Check out my albums and there are some nice harvest pix.

I have 4 PK going now under 2 1Kws in one half of the upgraded room and my goal is 80oz from those 4 ladies in 5 gal buckets.

yea i read it, dont be angry please.
So your last grow was 4 PK under 1 light? that ran only 750w?
and now theres 4pk under 2 1000w. Am i right?

How long did you veg for? the last grow

Latest posts

Latest posts