What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

bkind

Very nice! There are going to be some HUGE bitches in your room! haha
Did you go to a shop for that setup or bought online?

Airstones huh, good idea...are they just sitting in the bottom of the bucket with the roots?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
14 Days in Flower

14 Days in Flower

The new room and girls are tricky teens today! I have two scorg screens in and the ladies are doing their best to fill the screen.

We have two hydro Uncles (my code name), one in dirt almost done. This plant is super compact. Will someone tell me what I'm growing here!

There are also two Aussie Blues. This 90% sativa will never end stretching but the buds are already forming up nicely. See her stretch all over Uncle (which came as free beans with Aussie Blues).

I was too lazy to crawl into the middle and get good shots of the Purple Kush but the buds are bigger than I have ever seen at 14 days in :woohoo:

I hope you all enjoy my little project.

Bkind, I had my hydro shop order up my 3 UCs because I want more people around here to be able to get them easily (SIRSMOKESALOT, are your ears ringing?).

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dress Rehearsal

Dress Rehearsal

Well I've had a request to show the ladies in the Under Current. It took a little bit of work so I hope you enjoy. Not so easy getting 80gals mixed up and into the system (30gal, 30gal, 20gal).

Ladies before the transfer.

And what do we have here?

Well we all knew they were in there, but those Magnum XXXL-8. These monsters nearly cover the whole room as you can tell.

Now for the ladies.

Group shots

I guess it is time to get more in the vegging system. Last time the ladies were only in the system for a week. The ones that go in this week will veg for at least six weeks because there is no room to flower. I'm also going veg for a while in the dungeon.

I hope you are all enjoying the show!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
ScrubNinja,

My AB is completely sativa. Did you see how far she spread? That screen is 4' across and 8' long, she easily stretches to touch 2/3rds of the perimeter!

they wanted a http link from me :-( I just wanted to upload 7 sec of water shooting around the system :joint:

Ah sorry about that bro, you're correct. I never needed to try it myself.

And word, I saw it :D Looks like a wild beast trapped in a net! Way to grow.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
well my ears are ringing and you know they are lol

when we get a chance to catch up i can ask which shop you ordered through... i am a prefered customer at all of them lol. i do make my rounds though seriously.

well Hydro i have to say i am never disappointed. those numbers your claiming off the PK are super nice... way to go brother and 20+ is like godly from a 5 gal. may you reach the set goal with no troubles.

apprentice and assistants damn hope all family or close enough to call fam. your dungeon aint nothin to sneeze at. i only have 2 lights and no one knows bout my shit cause i dont trust 1 non grower with my personal bizz. haters all around as far as the eyes can see i tell ya. but i trust you know how to handle your bizz as well.

top notch stuff all around though, what i like to see, and orderly, a plus

BigGreen

Veteran
Kick ass man I cant wait to see em blow up in the uc. I have a couple of weeks be for mine come in. To bad about mash he was gonna make a special note book with all the special recipes to go with the uc. I was very interested in that but it looks like your gonna have a nice jump start on me so if ya dont mind I might be asking questions later if I run in to any funny shit. Keep em growing and good luck on them huge numbers.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
BigGreen, Here are my drunk stoned thoughts. Mashup is cool. If they wanted to lock his thread, that is fine. They own the site.

Now, we are into the free speech ethical issues. I am not sure why he went to banned, but his account was rep opt out so can be re-created. He in no way pushed anything. I ordered my 3 UC's after seeing his thread, but without a bias.

I joined OG in 2001 or 2000 (I'm stoned who can remember that far). I love this hobby and I love liberty. I am here sharing my lame ideas and learning invaluable information. I am here for me, but I learn best by sharing. I hope others learn too, but my stoned ass is reading and typing for me! Mashup was and is great. I hope he knows he is appreciated. That being said the people who banned him are great.

I am forever grateful to those who took up the mantel of OG, I am a small part of your community and forever in your debt. If I were in charge, which I am not, I would never ban anyone. We all have the power through this amazing interface to "Ignore" the trash, and your REP system is great for separating the wheat from the chaff.

I'm here to share, some say at my own risk, please let me learn from those like Mashup.

Wow you have been busy since last time I peeped in here. Looking good man, I love those bigass UC buckets, can't wait to see this action! I brought some munchies but I am out of smoke so we will have to toke up on your PK lol.
:lurk:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
9,000 Watts and Making it Rain!

9,000 Watts and Making it Rain!

So that's how I roll. As you can see from this thread post #1 I've got two average size bedrooms in a track home as my hobby rooms. I try to learn everyday and I work on my hobby. I was asked about Relative Humidity the other day and I explained that I live in the desert SW so my buds have more crystals than Elton John and Liberace combined.

So the first photo is the Dungeon with the new 12UC and small ladies. The other room sucks off the AC first, we'll see if that matters. The second photo the new upgraded flower room.

So you'd think I'm full of it but I didn't rig the photos and spray one sensor with a hose and the other with a hair dryer, this is the straight skinny. The main box displays (.) and the flower room is (1). The photos were a few seconds apart. Here is the sensor and some of my rain!

Now the Apprentice wanted some comments on how strong the PKs are. Look at what they do to the netting. They are lifting the 1/2" PVC with 6 chains!

So let me hear it!

But as we said last time the show must go on so 7PKs 2 Uncles 1 Blue Berry 1 Head Band and 1 APK went into the veg room. The PKs and Uncles are mine the others came from an ICmager on ice. It has been a few weeks and they are still a little pissed about the ice.

I've got my thoughts about the amazing 30 degree swings and 50% RH I can make in adjoining rooms, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

SSA: The Apprentice is pretty top notch I was discussing life liberty and the pursuit of happiness last night with his parents. I suggested that whenever the haters want to house and feed me at SSA's and others expense they will lock me up at the point of a gun. Until then I'll be a good neighbor, pay my association dues, property taxes, and grow marijuana which my state classifies as medicine. On a side note my hydro shop has a full bar and I had a shot of Patron with the guys the other day!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
GLAD TO HEAR!

i wish i could trust someone enough lol. i have 2 local friends that get to see my work and 1 cant wait to buy a house and learn the ways. he used to grow when he lived alone in florida, but has roomates here. my mom dated the guy for a few months and he turned out to be really cool, with very like minded views and hobbies. when they kinda went their seperate ways (still friends) we remained friends also. needless to say when he saw the casa's hidden wonders he was like WTF are you doing to these i never get stuff like this for years. with a kneel and a please the agreement was made lol promises promises. it will be a fun project. i never get to wok with another person!
he in process of purchasing another home, so i can help him save some money on his meds very sooon.

Hell ya bro!! Just read through your thread and wow you got alot of awesomness going on!!! congrats hope it keeps rolling for ya!! I will definitly be watching!!

bkind

Wow those are getting fat! How many days?

What are your plans for bringing that heat down, that is in one of the flower rooms right?
And what is up with 70% RH?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I control the weather! I decided to make it stop raining in my new flower room. I purchased a new "Oregon Scientific" weather station. The new model can read both my old remote and the new that came with it. The old unit can't recognize the new remote unit but who cares. This photo shows all three of my rooms.

picture.php

So Room (1) is the new previously raining flower room 87.4 degrees 40% humidity and 4Kw running is NICE! (2) is the Dungeon (in 24 / 7 veg with a 12 UC) 88.9 degrees and 28% humidity isn't what I want, but this morning it was 105.3 with less than 20% humidity. The plants in there are small and not helping cool too much, but the other room has huge flowering ladies that are their own air conditioners. In the future the dungeon will need much larger plants moved in to battle the 4Kws in there. The "In" temp is the veg room it says 84.9 degrees with 29% humidity, since the door to the dungeon is open it is very understandable that the veg room is really close to the dungeons temps.

Despite running temps well over 100 all last night my veg ladies are doing great and the dungeon ladies in the UC are doing great too.

I'll update the ladies in the new flower room and their scrog in a few days when they reach week three.

LB: I hope you enjoy and I'll be learning from you.

SSA: We should brain storm over a bowl and a hike sometime. To do it all over again SINGLE STORY house!

InNV: As you can tell from the Avatar my NV experience is not limited to the SSA's domain ;-) I'll be enjoying the Sierras again this Labor Day.

Bkind: I hope I hit your questions in my posts! Always on point thanks.

ScrubNinja: That bitch won't stop stretching you are going to be amazed at the week three check up.

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking good and healthy in there. Hows the uc teating you so far, do you run the water line almost full? Im sure there gonna be huge in that dungeon keep it up great show

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am honored that your first post is on my thread! Have you been reading and lurking for two years (Sep 2007 join date)?

Peace to you my friend, :joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Sweet setup man. I'd be worried as a mofo about water leaks with all that hose you've got there tho, hehe
Looking forward to seeing how the system works for ya.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
F you resinryder (I had a friend suggest there should be a sarcasm font!), just kidding. I figure if I'm going to have a leak of 300g of water why not on the second floor of a really shitty 1990's track home.