What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Comprehensive list of Organic, Mineral and Chemical.

GrowbaratoIbiza

Goodmorning guys.
I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of all the nutrients we sell to know which are Organic, Mineral or Chemical.
It turns out it's not as easy as I expected, as many aren't labled as well as I thought they would be.

I have started with a list of the nutrients that are labled as organic, or contain a stamp to show they are ecological.
List of organics:
Canna:
Bio Boost
Bio Rhizotonic
Bio Vega
Bio Flores
Top Crop:
Green Explosion
Big One
Deeper Underground
Within Top Crop there are some that don't get the ecological stamp. From what I have read it's because there is
a chemical extraction or Humic Acids (HA) made from organic materials. And soma aer Organic and Mineral (OM)
Top Crop with HA:
Top veg OM
Top Bloom
Top Auto OM
Top Bud
Biobizz:
Root Juice
Bio Grow
Fish Mix
Bio Bloom
Alg-a-Mic
Acti-Vera
Maria Green:
Root (raizes)
Grow (crecimiento)
Flavor (sabor)
B.A.C:
Organic Grow
Organic Bloom
Fast Food Autoflowering
PK Booster

It seems like B.A.C PK Booster and Top Crop are the only organic PK`s we have.

I will get the full list sorted soon.
I am posting here to hopefully get info and corrections from you guys, as not to lie to any clients and for advice on anything good we don't have yet
Cheers all :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts