What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amino aide?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sounds to me like a similar product to Floralicious+. I use it to good effect, though I use VERY little of it. :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Yeah the usage rates in soil are pretty low 5-15ml a gallon depending on what part of the plants life. I've heard it's pretty easy to use too much kelp extract. If it's something that's actually useful I will head back and try to grab more of them.

hyposomniac

Yeah the usage rates in soil are pretty low 5-15ml a gallon depending on what part of the plants life. I've heard it's pretty easy to use too much kelp extract. If it's something that's actually useful I will head back and try to grab more of them.

At 5-15ml /gal that is delivering between 67-200ppm of N.. that's a lot

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
At 5-15ml /gal that is delivering between 67-200ppm of N.. that's a lot
WTF that's a huge amount, why would they recommend the dosage go up that high during flower that's stupid? Their feeding schedule for it says only 5-10ml, not up to 15 like the container/website does, but that still seems like over kill. Maybe this isn't balanced for weed and it's a normal nutrient?

hyposomniac

I got their website working finally, bad connection here.
Looks like they recommend thru veg and early flower, so probably just the stretch.
It may be there's a different way to calculate and dose N from aminos, idk.
On kelp4less they have a bulk amino product that shows 40% NH4Cl in it..

Mr. Krinkle

i use it - 5ml/gal for 2 weeks in veg before flip, and then 3 ml/gal in weeks 1 and 2

it is potent but works great