What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

ambertrichome

Veteran
Thailand is basically between China, and India. Youll never convice me if weed was around 10,000-12,000 years ago, it didn't make it to Thailand 2000-4000 years later.

You do know its only 1429 miles from Taiwan, to Thailand??? Ill never be convinced it wasnt there 8000 years ago, or longer.

herbgreen

Veteran
your mission; If you choose to accept it

Infuse formerly weak cannabis with super potent and stabilized genetics

Proceed to grow huge fields of it to select the best of the best

make as many seeds as you can

make sure Every one who is anyone gets these

Make sure its the best dope they have ever had

Later a tracking/terminator gene will be installed and patented to track, prosecute and destroy not only the cannabis that never existed until we made it but track and prosecute the now unknown possible future growers who might use the super genetics that we have created

This is one hell of a DEA operation!

Sounds more like a Philip K.Dick novel but o.k.

I mean this is just the basic structure right there are more fanciful branches and backstories and sychronistical coinscidences that support this amazing chronical

I Like this

This is like a choice on the menu at 'Total Recall'

I want to be an undercover cannabis cultivating super agent that goes to amsterdam and stays there growing tons of weed collecting seeds from everywhere getting higher and higher and no one can stop me ever

In fact I'm given a giant research greenhouse and licensed by the government

This is deep.....Like Terminator 2 deep

I am def into this....As soon as I untangle this shit I am writing a book....and I'm calling it non-fiction

With a forward by Joe Peitri :biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thailand is basically between China, and India. Youll never convice me if weed was around 10,000-12,000 years ago, it didn't make it to Thailand 2000-4000 years later.

You do know its only 1429 miles from Taiwan, to Thailand??? Ill never be convinced it wasnt there 8000 years ago, or longer.
you could be right ,
and had anyone else except the person that said it had ,
i might give it more thought ,

but theres holes in all the stuff he has written that you have quoted,
so i cant be bothered to accept anything he says as truth ....

mr.brunch

Veteran
This thread seems to have turned into pure shit.
I have some 1875 skunk from auntie morticia, pre dates everything..

I always loved the bit in that ‘article’ where it says “ are your expensive feminised seeds hard to clone?” Ummmm... no....

CaptainDankness

id be careful believing all that Pietri dude writes ,

if you just check a little , sam shared the tech with bubble man ,
and the bags were made after that ,
they are friends , as far as i know there was no such legal action threat ,
thats just crazy ,,

also just read down a little to where its said thai has a history of cannabis going back 8000 years , thats bullshit ,,

id like to see any evidence of that ...

dont believe what that dude says ....

Wasn't it Milla who made the bubble bags first? I tried to search to double check and mostly got hits on shit saying bubble hash has been around for a long time, of course not the cheaply made fabric bags that cost a fortune, but they just claimed to invent the process to obtain patents. I don't know about all that though, as I never heard of a patent on bubble bags.

I personally prefer the generic all mesh bubble bags they seem to work just as good. Of course I never tried the expensive ones Bubbleman or Milla sell, but from pictures and videos I'm pretty sure the cheap ones work just as good.

Bubbleman is kinda cool but I doubt I will ever buy anything from him, dude was asking like $300 for two screens, I bought the same damn thing for $20 each just they were made for making T-shirts not hash.

Though it does make you wonder why so many people would call Sam a rat. You don't hear that about any of the other big names in the cannabis industry and there are bigger names. I don't care much myself though, he does know a lot about cannabis, I just wouldn't trust the man which I'll probably never even meet him anyway. Lol, I barely even know what he looks like. Lol, I seen his face one time giving a short speech every other time he's talking he doesn't show his face.

troutman

Seed Whore
Wasn't it Milla who made the bubble bags first? I tried to search to double check and mostly got hits on shit saying bubble hash has been around for a long time, of course not the cheaply made fabric bags that cost a fortune, but they just claimed to invent the process to obtain patents. I don't know about all that though, as I never heard of a patent on bubble bags.

I personally prefer the generic all mesh bubble bags they seem to work just as good. Of course I never tried the expensive ones Bubbleman or Milla sell, but from pictures and videos I'm pretty sure the cheap ones work just as good.

Bubbleman is kinda cool but I doubt I will ever buy anything from him, dude was asking like $300 for two screens, I bought the same damn thing for $20 each just they were made for making T-shirts not hash.

Though it does make you wonder why so many people would call Sam a rat. You don't hear that about any of the other big names in the cannabis industry and there are bigger names. I don't care much myself though, he does know a lot about cannabis, I just wouldn't trust the man which I'll probably never even meet him anyway. Lol, I barely even know what he looks like. Lol, I seen his face one time giving a short speech every other time he's talking he doesn't show his face.

I read that Mila among others knocked off the idea from a Reinhard Delp who patented the water hashish method.

There was an article called Ice Wars in which it was described who were the cons in the water hashish game.

He even has the patent.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/reinhard-c-delp

texasjack

Romulan is a modern name. Nobody ever said it was named Romulan in the 50s. Get a grip. The genetics were brought back during the Korean war.

It gets its name from ROMULAN JOE, who was originally Mendocino Joe. He changed his name when he left Cali, and took the cut to Canada.
You need to research before you say that.
By the 80s it was hybridized, with Indica, and then was later reselected for more sativa character, though its listed as Indica dominant. The orignal Romulan clone mother, is narrow leaf.

. Federation got an original 79 cut from Romulan Joe, and bred it back 11 times towards the Romulan clone mother.

Coastal Seeds, and The Nature Farm are at least 2 people that have the original 79 Clone before the hybridization started. And many others have it.

I never heard of Coastal Seeds having any Romulan clone.Who told you that?

I know he just made some Romulan seeds. He got the Romulan seeds from Classic seeds. It's classics Romulan Joes IBL he was selling on seed depot 2012. I talked to classic a couple days ago he told me so.. said coastal is suppose to send him some of those beans.

Classic got those Romulan reg seeds from Romulan Joe way back in the day they were friends. Joe gave him some other seeds he was working on too...my buddy grew a few out and had a couple bad herms and we haven't grown out any more.

The NL#1 coastal is using came from classic as well.He got the
seeds from Indian Jim.

Classics Romulan Joes IBL , Romulan x Strawberry Diesel. RKS, 70s Afghani x Skunk
3kgGi3l.jpg

Thcvhunter

Veteran
And the later, supposedly better versions are the 1s Ratman was breeding/culling the Sk out of it, so of course he thought it was better.

Ratmans worked version has Thai in it. Original Sk1/18 has no such cross.

Do you have a source for that? That Skunk has Thai in it?

If so, it would definitely explain the origin of OG Kush

ambertrichome

Veteran
READ the OLD SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB DESCRIPTION.. STRAIGHT FROM THE 1984 CATALOG.

LONG BEFORE INTERNET BULLSHIT. I remember all this stuff, and had almost every top strain SSSC had, and Nevil.
I bought $1500 of seeds from SSSC in 1984, in 1 ORDER.

I bought over $2500 from Nevil Seed Bank in 1989.

Then in 1997 the FEDS got all of my genetics, and 1000 clones. The strain was

Nevils LTD Release Haze x NL5 x Hashplant/Sk1. Still the top 3 best weeds Ive ever smoked, and by far, still to this day, the best Ive ever seen for indoors.

Heres the SSSC Sk1 description.

Sk1 was also known as M9.

Super Sativa Seed Club - Skunk 1
M9
Originally developed by the Sacred Seeds Co. A winner of a number of harvest festivals. One of me most sought after strains in the world.

Ten years ago the SWEET SKUNK 1 arose from an Afghani, a Columbian, and a Thai.

Sk18 has 000000 Thai in it.

And those Harvest Festivals were...

67-68-69.....

It is now a stabilized homogeneous hybrid with less than 5% deviations. The breeding plants were selected scientifically. Examination tests selected the plants with the highest percentage of THC. A THC percentage of 15% was indicated by gas chromatography. The SKUNK 1 has a high calyx to leef ratio. Large, long full buds. It finishes the first week of October. The Yield varies from 400-1000 grams. With an average of 500 grams. Yields of up to 2000 grams {5 pounds!} have been recorded. Indoors, experienced growers can, by using the plantlet method, harvest 400—500 rams per square meter. Very suitable for Indoor growing, too.

The Nature Farm GAVE Coastal Seeds the Romulan Cut.

TNF GAVE COASTAL the 95 Black Domina Cut.

Coastal is good friends with TNF. As is Swami, and that's good enough for me.

TNF/Coastal is a 1979 Pre any kind of Federation involvement, and pre Any Kind of major Cross. Romulan has been heavily hybridized with Indica since the 80s/90s, when the Original from Korea, was Narrow Leaf.

Don't know where the NL1 came from. You could be right. I know not.

But the Romulan is NOT FEDERATION.

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Also could be simply wrong

Anyone run across thai phenos ever in skunk 1 ??

Its not impossible NL2 has thai

Maybe their version has thai in it

Makes me want some sssc M9 !

sounds good

Ive seen that many times and always blew it off as wrong or a type-o

Its in later catalogs also.....but they just keep repeating descriptions thats normal

Good Question I guess...all of it could have thai

Breeders withhold information...It wouldnt be the first time

But who knows

DukeDiamond is working with it right???

can someone e-mail him and ask him ever noticed anything ?

texasjack

READ the OLD SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB DESCRIPTION.. STRAIGHT FROM THE 1984 CATALOG.

LONG BEFORE INTERNET BULLSHIT. I remember all this stuff, and had almost every top strain SSSC had, and Nevil.
I bought $1500 of seeds from SSSC in 1984, in 1 ORDER.

I bought over $2500 from Nevil Seed Bank in 1989.

Then in 1997 the FEDS got all of my genetics, and 1000 clones. The strain was

Nevils LTD Release Haze x NL5 x Hashplant/Sk1. Still the top 3 best weeds Ive ever smoked, and by far, still to this day, the best Ive ever seen for indoors.

Heres the SSSC Sk1 description.

Sk1 was also known as M9.

Super Sativa Seed Club - Skunk 1
M9
Originally developed by the Sacred Seeds Co. A winner of a number of harvest festivals. One of me most sought after strains in the world.

Ten years ago the SWEET SKUNK 1 arose from an Afghani, a Columbian, and a Thai.

Sk18 has 000000 Thai in it.

And those Harvest Festivals were...

67-68-69.....

It is now a stabilized homogeneous hybrid with less than 5% deviations. The breeding plants were selected scientifically. Examination tests selected the plants with the highest percentage of THC. A THC percentage of 15% was indicated by gas chromatography. The SKUNK 1 has a high calyx to leef ratio. Large, long full buds. It finishes the first week of October. The Yield varies from 400-1000 grams. With an average of 500 grams. Yields of up to 2000 grams {5 pounds!} have been recorded. Indoors, experienced growers can, by using the plantlet method, harvest 400—500 rams per square meter. Very suitable for Indoor growing, too.

The Nature Farm GAVE Coastal Seeds the Romulan Cut.

TNF GAVE COASTAL the 95 Black Domina Cut.

Coastal is good friends with TNF. As is Swami, and that's good enough for me.

TNF/Coastal is a 1979 Pre any kind of Federation involvement, and pre Any Kind of major Cross. Romulan has been heavily hybridized with Indica since the 80s/90s, when the Original from Korea, was Narrow Leaf.

Don't know where the NL1 came from. You could be right. I know not.

But the Romulan is NOT FEDERATION.

I don't know about any Nature Farm Romulan cut but the Romulan seeds coastal has are classics Romulan Joes IBL.Classic told me just 2 dys ago he had been talkin to Kagyu on the phone & coastal had made seeds..

Classics romulan has nothing to do w federations romulan. Classic got the romulan seeds from joe & worked an IBL.You think joe didn't give romulan and other seeds to friends?

I haven't talked to Kagyu in awhile I don't know what he is doing now days. His Zacatecas Purple Mexican among other things came from me.

troutman

Seed Whore
^^^ Where can a person get seeds for those Mexicans? :woohoo:

Can you tell us more about them. Like their aroma, flowering times, etc. :huggg:

herbgreen

Veteran
snowhigh and kaygu have been working on it......

snowhighs IG and website have some pictures... web page uses a purple filter on the picture

https://genetixgenius.com/coastal-seeds-co/230-2/

(The above link will work if you knock the s off the https or just go to the website)

be good to hear more on how its been going?

Purple torreon zacatecas mexican

ambertrichome

Veteran
Theres also 00000 Sweet in TNF Sk18. No Sweet Period. Its all chemical spray, garlic, onions, ct piss skunk acrid, with maybe a little bit of Floral/not sweet mixed in, but No Sweet.

This is not your sons Sweet Sk1.

Also TNF does not claim this is RKS, only that the genetics are locked up in this strain. Theres no such plant as pure RKS, but this stiff sure does reek of a skunk, any way you go about it. It may not be dead, but is heavy spray, and some call it Skunk Pussy.

Also the Sk18 has a very very unique Terpene Profile.

000 Myrcene/Limonene, which almost every MODERN strain had large amounts or Myrcene, and Limonene, and Sk18 has 00000 of either 1.

Heres the Terpene Profile of Sk18.

Isopulegol is the #1 most abundant Terpene
a Bisabolol
a Terpinene
Linalool
Caryophyllene < LOQ.

Also is high in Thios

All RARE END TERPENES.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I don't know if theres any left, but SWAMI has some Original 1976 Peace Corp PURE IBL Highland Guerrero LTD Release.

100% PURE IBL. 80-100 days flowering. Its faster than most as its Highland.
This is also a worked Drug line, and is what many think is responsible for Garlic Bud, and others. Its believed Lebanese Hashplant was bred into this in the early 70s, and was worked as a commercial drug line.

Was brought back by someone in the Peace Corp in 1976.

Don't pay any attention to him saying only 20 packs. They let some more out, but its still listed on the Menu.

$100 for 15-16 seeds and a Free Pack of 15. 30+ seeds for $110/incl shipping.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BknNZ0AF9vT/?taken-by=swamiseed_ig

I also believe JamesBeanCompany has some of High Biscus from Coastal Columbian Red x Puna Budder.

The C R mom looks incredible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts