What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

B

bench warmer

wow that casey jones x cdsd is a beast!

Hey greenmango! How's it going bro? :tiphat:

Should be quite a monstrously skull crushing effect in those buds, given her pedigree. :yes:

The NYCD x CDSD is very similar. A few inches shorter but it has several colas that are as large as the biggest cola on that CJ x CDSD. It's a pain to move them but I'll post some pics of each at harvest... natch ;)

:ying:

G

Guest 150314

im doing great, busy, enjoying the sunshine!

nycd is great stuff, love that tart grapefruit taste. always wanted to grow some but havent heard positive reviews of somas seeds lately.

are you doing anything outside this year?

B

bench warmer

You bet GM. I'll update with the progress of the outdoor plants once they've well shaken off their shells.

Edit on July 30: Here are pics taken July 29th to inject lots of fresh air into an otherwise cramped place.

Buddy's taking proper care of them.

First 4 are OG Kush x Blue Streak which are impressively uniform.

Last pic is Lasqueti Haze x NLHaze/TimewarpC99

Will try to get harvest pics too of course.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Meanwhile, back indoors...

Here's a crappy phone pic of the first week of 12/12 in my 4x4 tent
It contains Lucifer OG f2, ECSD, Chemdawg 4, Bubba Kush, Grandaddy Purple and OG Chem.
picture.php

All in 10 gallons of coco/perlite, under a 940 watt Hortilux & fed the 5 part Earth Juice line.

Still vegging in the other room are MeltingPOT's 3-Way Dawg, Calizahr, Grom bx1, Tropical Toof, Venus, Bogglegum & a Trip x Blueberry male.

Thanks for peeking in and overlooking the imperfections, of which there are many ;)

:respect:

:ying:

B

bench warmer

Well, I better put up a pic of the few plants that managed to survive my horti torture this year.
More pics will come by harvest (late Oct to mid Nov).
It's too tight in the tent for good pic taking and I'm not chancing breaking any of these bitches this late in the game.

The 4x4 tent is packed with one each of these strains.

Lucifer OG f2 - She didn't like the extreme salt content of the bargain coir I threw her in, but I took a grip of clones that I'm raising pet mites on atm. This girl will yield less than an ounce.. LOL! But I'm gonna get my game on next cycle.

Sour Diesel
(East Coast.. from Dr. Greenthumb S1 seed). Seems like a moderate to low yielder but is only starting to show tell-tale signs of what the ecsd traits I've viewed online.

Chemdawg 4 (from Dr. Greenthumb S1 seed) - Looks like she'll fill in but will be one of the later finishers.

Bubba Kush (Katsu cut from Dr. Greenthumb S1 seed) - I don't know if there it's a different pheno than what I've seen online or if they sent me the wrong seeds but I don't see any fat leaves at all on this one.

OG Chem (Connoisseur) - This gal is easy, stinky, greasy and fat... No not talking about an ex-gf this time. ;)

Grandaddy Purple (Connoisseur - S1) - She's at the head of the class. Got highest hopes on this one this run. Looks to be dank and yielding like a mofo.

I have a few others in another tent that just got switched to 12/12 a week ago:
Grom BX1 (2 girls)
Venus
Tropical Tooth
3-Way Dawg.

..and in veg:
Biker Kush V2.0
Ghostrider V2.0

I'll update these after harvesting the first list of plants.

Next, I''ll get to mixing hydrogen with oxygen and adding it to some Stank Bros, OG Raskel & Top Dog & other old beans I've held on to for too long.

Here's a phone pic of the 4x4 as of today. :ying:

picture.php

W

Womble

ah this is where the fine dining's at is it?...some mind fondlers in there bench...the OG Chem will make your world taste good i can promise you!
keep it up bench....keep popping them beans! :canabis:

B

bench warmer

Hey Womble :wave:
Thanks for stopping by my disheveled micro jungle.
The OG Chem IS a winner. She screams quality without much effort.

We were on the same wavelength re. popping more beans bro..

I just started soaking a few presently.

AK47
Bubble Cheese
BKGK
Black Domina
Blue Dancer
Bluetooth
Carolina Blue x Digital Berry BX1
Chemdog Sour Diesel
ChemSour x SSCDH
Fruity Berry Purple Kush
Grape Stomper BX2
Grom BX2
Kali Mist - Pre-2005

Ken Father x Alpha Diesel
Northern Dreams IBL
Oger Kush
Sour Bubble BX3
Sour Power
Spellbound
Sweet Tooth #4 IX
UK Livers x Golden Cindy
White Fire OG
White Russian

picture.php

W

Womble

that's a collage and a half there b-man,you been busy.....crazy pieces! pop them WIFI's and it's game over,you'll not be smoking anything else for a bit...hurry on chop time :dance013:

B

bench warmer

Wommy, you know how this obsession goes. It's a pleasure simply caressing the seed packet somedays. :bigeye: :look at this: :crazy:

Not suprisingly, I woke up today regretting I didn't pop all seeds from a few packs instead of one or two of 20 or so strains.

Now they're soaking so :deadhorse:

Thanks Dr. Fred. Welcome to ICMag.
Although I've got lots of dank seeds I envy growers who have ample space to do their genetics justice.
Just a bit short in that respect over here currently.
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Wish I could do justice to these girls with the cheapo camera on hand.

Here's the best I can muster at the moment.

Bloom tent is just too densely packed to get any decent close ups of them other than one or 2 buds closest to the tent's opening.
Lucifer OG F2, ecsd, Chem4, Bubba Kush, Grandaddy Purple & OG Chem.
picture.php

Grandaddy Purple
picture.php

The veg tent - Grom BX1, Venus, 3 Way Dawg and Tropical Tooth
picture.php

3 Way Dawg by MeltingPOT (Chemdog#4 x Tres Sister) at 10 days of 12/12
picture.php

Lots of clones: Lucifer OG f2, ecsd, chem4, OG Chem.
picture.php

I've also got Karma's testers (Biker Kush V2.0 & Ghostrider OG V2.0) vegging.

Temps have dropped significantly over the past few weeks. It's just one more level of stress my garden will endure to make sure the plants are worthy of my torturous ways. LOL!

B

bench warmer

Thanks Vhghost. :)

Hope I'll figure out how to capture colors better with my camera.

I'm using a Hortilux 940 watt Conversion Bulb. That may be why the colors seem to be heavy on the blues in the above pics.

W

Womble

oh my days bench,you're rammed in there!....:respect: absolute funk coming out of that tent soon.

be awesome to see some lights off pics that GDP looks lovely bro,i have never had the pleasure of her so it'd be good to see what you think,to be honest i've only heard good stuff :biggrin:

keep popping them beans without a care in the world bench,for it(the world) needs healing on a daily basis

B

bench warmer

Slight pic improvement. :)

@ 8 weeks in - Left to right: Chemdog4, OG Chem & GDP peeking in from the right.
Lucifer OG f2 looking frazzled in the rear left.
Bubba Kush & Sour Diesel are obscured altogether.
I managed to get half decent pics of the GDP and one of the Sour D.

Could've hit these with photshop but wanted to keep it real.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Cheers medmaker420. :wave:

Maybe not a gram per watt this cycle but I'm happy with how these girls are turning out.

I think the 940 watt conversion bulb positively affected the yield.