What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The biggest russian growing community (^_^)

Evgeny

fajah, I see u have some problems with Russian. russian dictionary may help you. good luck:)

dzagi - rules!

Evgeny

In my opinion, olk-peace - that is the biggest growers community in mother Russia. any other versions?

Sava

I'm too a member of that boards and i think both are very good, but my real nethome since 2004 is here...at ICmag.
hermanshooltz, bro, of course your post isn't a spam, but this could be more interesting and useful if you explain it little more instead of just putting the link here.
I also want to add that ICmag isn't a place for some unofficial commercial ad's, or business activity...please keep it in minds my dear russian brothers....
Also if you want to help this forum, it isn't very hard to buy a banner.

Sava /smarx/

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
please ask the admin to make an english speaking room on that forum, so the few of us that dont speak russian can join you.

Evgeny

esbe, we've already had one on olk-peace.org , but unfortunately now it is closed. i suppose, that it wasnt popular with those people who don't speak russian.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hmmm, we have to get together bro, please make them open that section again.

Evgeny

esbe, I ll try my best! we can get united and make our princess shine.:)
but do you really think that many people will come to our community and this idea will work?

el_psychedelico

hermanshooltz biggest? what the **** ? :cuss:
dzagi forum just simple seed'n'tech subdealer board, nothing else.
some time ago board of this subdealer was on olk-peace, in sponsors forums.
olk-peace.org is biggest and oldest one.
anyway hermo it was nice tryin' =)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I agree with Esbe...
If I could translate I would certainly check into the russian boards as I'm always interested in how and what they are growing in other countries...
Do you guys get seed orders in Russia?Was also curious if orders made it into the country..
Take care and grow safe.......................CC

Chuk

Hi esbe and Capt. Crip :wave:
I cannot insert URL and I can not show a picture from gallery:nono: therefore look link in my profile there there is section English speaking forum...

Chuk

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Chuk,,welcome to IC!!!!
I think you have to eith have 50 or 200 post before you get full use of the forum here at IC....It's a great place for info so feel free to browse around....

Take care.....................................CC

lowDog

А чего вы так морозитесь?
Рашн комьюнити это и есть старички и старушки, которые стояли у истоков в России..
Эу, на первый-второй расчитайся))
Первый 8)

griffonRus

Второй))
nastolnyj-malenkij-flag-rossii-5.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts