What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DBMH x Mac

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

she's an odd ball alright ...what's she's trying to do is to produce one single large cola from her knees to the top of her head ...she smells absolutely incredible ...very sweet type & luscious & almost fruity ..also quite sticky ...this plant was given minimal care , but she's a hardy one ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 2 going ..this is the green one .. i call them Mrs Laurel & Hardy:eek:: one is skinny & one is fatter

they are Columns in shape wider in the middle then taper down again, one & has bright purple stems, but less flowers ... around 4 feet tall in 3 gallon pots ..actually truth be told they are doing quite well outdoors

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From today in the rain ...

From today in the rain ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

not the prettiest work on my behalf , but she basically grew herself & has some FANTASTIC terps & frost rails ..indoors and grown properly she be that much more if you get my drift..very happy with these genetics