What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 x Haze (Mr. Nice) & Midnight Biscuit (Doobie Duck)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome to my spring-grow 2019.

Two strains will fill my tent this spring
NL5 x Haze from Mr. Nice, and
Midnight Biscuit created by my good friend Doobie Duck.

This is said about NL5 x Haze:

Nl5 x Haze is and has been a dominating force in the Cannabis scene and history of breeds. Since its inception in the late 80s as a seed strain, it has ubiquitous uses in the world of cannabis and is probably the single most important strain ever made that allowed a sativa to express itself in all facets of the plant equally.

Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50% Haze
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba

Expected yield: This strain has a large potential for a big yield depending upon the size of the plant and how long it is vegged for. But one can expect between 450-650 grams a square meter.

Flowering period: Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern Hemisphere it would finish in November, but you may find a phenotype that finishes well inside this date. In the southern hemisphere we would expect it to go May-June.

Recommendations: For the experienced growers to the most advanced cultivators. A highly valued end product from the past.

Special Notes: Not a bad thing to say about this strain. In fact it is probably one of the most important hybrids ever created and subsequently has lead rise to so many other poly-hybrids in all places of the world.

Info about Midnight Biscuit:

picture.php

Start 4. february 2019

picture.php

P :smoke:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Welcome to my spring-grow 2019.

Two strains will fill my tent this spring
NL5 x Haze from Mr. Nice, and
Midnight Biscuit created by my good friend Doobie Duck.

This is said about NL5 x Haze:

Nl5 x Haze is and has been a dominating force in the Cannabis scene and history of breeds. Since its inception in the late 80s as a seed strain, it has ubiquitous uses in the world of cannabis and is probably the single most important strain ever made that allowed a sativa to express itself in all facets of the plant equally.

Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50% Haze
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba

Expected yield: This strain has a large potential for a big yield depending upon the size of the plant and how long it is vegged for. But one can expect between 450-650 grams a square meter.

Flowering period: Indoor flowering can vary a little and expect it to be between 9-11 weeks. Northern Hemisphere it would finish in November, but you may find a phenotype that finishes well inside this date. In the southern hemisphere we would expect it to go May-June.

Recommendations: For the experienced growers to the most advanced cultivators. A highly valued end product from the past.

Special Notes: Not a bad thing to say about this strain. In fact it is probably one of the most important hybrids ever created and subsequently has lead rise to so many other poly-hybrids in all places of the world.

Info about Midnight Biscuit:

View Image

Start 4. february 2019

View Image

G `day Sam

I think the more pertinent question is what did you sell to Nevil .
That`s the stuff that has kept Haze in vogue .

If not for the hybrids NL#5 x Hz C Haze then Jack Herer , SSH .
Haze would probably have gone the same way as RKS .

Those 2 males that he called Haze A and Haze C ,they produce distinctly different off spring .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182&page=195

M

mrghost

Those NL5xHaze look really good. Nice to see how the smaller ones seem to have caught up.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for the great welcome to this thread :)
I´ll do my best

2. march.
The veggin´ plants need a little trim (I want to remove the lightburned leaves)
Here is the NL5 x Haze:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Back in the small veg.tent

picture.php

picture.php

The light right now is a Mars Hydro 300 (takes 120W)
-and it is on 17-18 hours per day.

Distance from light to plants i 45 cm at this stage.

Latest posts

Latest posts