What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Killer Queen Redux x Sour Dubb) x Cherry Cookies

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet. i got another month or so of veg till i flip. healthy happy color on those.

They look like they're built to hold some chunky buds.Very nice plants.

They look more Cherry cookies dom to me. KQR don't have that structure.

They kinda look like some of DG LUI13 i ran.Kinda funny.

I'm very pleased with the structure ...lots of branches and tight nodes, short stature , extremely vigorous ...took cuts from both sisters yesterday:)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she clones!

she clones!

picture.php
picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
nice roots i tried clone machine years back and failed miserably. even after double checking everything that could go wrong couldnt figure out what happened. think ima give it another go

Same just couldn’t figure out how to run my clone machine it was hit and miss. But more of the miss. Did get a few to root and well but never got the hang of it and went back to rock wool

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran

here's that skywalker she like's to grow lengthy i topped and super cropped her. everything else is twice as bushy. killer bud though

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
update ... as of today it's day # 9 of 12/12

update ... as of today it's day # 9 of 12/12

nice roots i tried clone machine years back and failed miserably. even after double checking everything that could go wrong couldnt figure out what happened. think ima give it another go

Same just couldn’t figure out how to run my clone machine it was hit and miss. But more of the miss. Did get a few to root and well but never got the hang of it and went back to rock wool

couldn't be happier with this plant thus far! pics are not that clear , but i hope U get the gist of it ... this has had zero training, or pruning , it's Au-natural structure

Hammer done good:tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she has a long way to go , but damn she's frosty

she has a long way to go , but damn she's frosty

picture.php
picture.php