What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Killer Queen Redux x Sour Dubb) x Cherry Cookies

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Growers:tiphat: I'm firing up a pack of these ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

They only took 48 hours to crack & I got 100% germination ...good job on the seed viability Hammer!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you these are finicky beans

I can tell you these are finicky beans

they cracked promptly , but there is just no vigor to them??? they just sitting there doing very little in terms of development , certainly not what i'm accustomed to when doing seed starts:comfort:they should be jumping by now ...only 2 out of 12 are going anywhere and they are SLOW @ that ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

FlaDankster

Veteran
If it's the KQR from DutchGrown i believe it was a Cinderella 99 mom crossed to a G13BX?It was a joint project between DG and Rezdog.I think it was a G13.....i do remember it had the Cinderella 99 in it which i think was RezDogs part in it.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a quick response from Hammer

Got a quick response from Hammer

its good news:woohoo:

Yes, All Knights got most of our DG seeds from her. I selected a pheno that was identical to c99 hit that with sdubb. Selected another c99 dom from that cross hit that with CC.. KQR was made using REZ c99 mom.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snitch City Redux. DG and Rez both need a noose around their necks.

Otherwise, hoping these are some nice plants. Always interesting to see what comes out of Hammers mash ups.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not your fault they are shit bags, HH. You know some of my best plants ever came from Rez stock and I don't hesitate to run them. I know I was the one who shared the DG information with you and the Knights back then. I hated to carry that pail of water! Truth is, Head Seeds were caught up in that mess too back then. I don't know if that ever came out at the time or not.

The original Killer Queen cut selected by LoneStar is still alive and around. There is at least one original F1 c99 clone around as well. Not a pineapple pheno though. It's a grapefruit one.

dank.Frank

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are original Brothers Grimm F1 Cinderella 99 ...

These are original Brothers Grimm F1 Cinderella 99 ...

I bought them for $150 for a 10 seed pack in the Fall of 1998 via Heavens Stairway & to this day it's still among my fav plant ever ...If only i could get her back ...ran her for 9 years straight until the Cops took her from me:shucks:

picture.php
picture.php