What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

TnTLabs

haha.. cool man.. yeah the more air the coco gets, the better..
sure if they dry out quicker then you water more often... you can pick up the cups and feel how heavy they are... 10% runoff (water that comes back out the bottom) is perfect...you will dial it in quickly.. im sure

TnTLabs

Oh,so you think I should start with the seaweed/kelp?

Every day with that solution for ten days,only one apply and the rest water or one day kelp/one straight water?

Thanks man! :)

in 10 days i would apply the kelp twice.. so now, then again in 5 days ... do half the strength of the advised amount on the label
probably something like a teaspoon for 1-2 Liter

rockymountainJ

Little update, vigorous lil plants!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TnTLabs

hey J,
yeah, 3 days above ground is quick, you didnt germ them before right? straight to soil?
also what soil mix you have there.. looks humus rich.. they might want a tiny feed if they come out that light green... but you know what you are doing..
thx for the update!

rockymountainJ

I germed all in 10 to 1 h2o h2o2, for 24hrs till they all showed tails. Then planted into Fox farm planting mix. I was really worried the fox farms would be a bit hot for the seedlings. Looks good so far. I usually use roots soils. No perlite in the F.F, but seems to stay airy.

G

7-8 days from sprout.Some tips(2-3) have burnt a bit but I think everything going well.Gave them 0,6 EC feeding yesterday because the earlier batch that I didn't feed at the same stage got a bit lime green.

orange BHB3K, yellow PDD x BHB3K

BHB3K . I haven't seen many leaves like this before... The outdoor ones are different(but a bit behind)

Sorry for the pics, I'll try more next time !

G

CFF x (GG4 x FAK) - What is the CFF by the way TnT ,you've explained me all the rest acronyms but I didn't catch this one.

Amnesia kush x BHB3K

TnTLabs

you could have 3 females and one male in that row... the last one on the right could be the male... just a crapshot.. but as a joke, mark the last cup on the right with a M or something..
C99 x Fast Freeze was a cross from a canadian friend from ic.. maybe he might have some info on them for us, but they have some of the nicest smells i have ever come cross!
I crossed a keeper lady with a stud from a GG4 x Fire Alien Kush selection..
also from a ic homie.. so this is a nice little ic collabo.. i havent grown them myself so cant say much about the outcome... im hoping for them to lean towards the GG4/FAK but with improved terpine profile from the CFF cross.. they might start to flower when rootbound or 6-8 weeks old due to Fast Freeze..

TnTLabs

the tips you mention are from a lack of food, or ph too high,
what ph are you feeding? aim for 6.1-6.3 for now.. yes you can start feeding them 0.8EC.. they are hungry by the looks of it..
the BHB3K look either overwatered or ph stressed.. too high or too low ph

TnTLabs

looking at the pics again id say maybe even less waterings!
dont know when you took the pics, lights out?
they are either sleeping in the pic or could be overwatered.. no biggie.. but im thinkin more food and longer periods between watering

orange BHB3K, yellow PDD x BHB3K in the big black pot look perfect!! this is how you want them to be

TnTLabs

do the BHB3K the cups that look overwatered have holes in them? make more holes for drainage maybe

G

you could have 3 females and one male in that row... the last one on the right could be the male... just a crapshot.. but as a joke, mark the last cup on the right with a M or something..
C99 x Fast Freeze was a cross from a canadian friend from ic.. maybe he might have some info on them for us, but they have some of the nicest smells i have ever come cross!
I crossed a keeper lady with a stud from a GG4 x Fire Alien Kush selection..
also from a ic homie.. so this is a nice little ic collabo.. i havent grown them myself so cant say much about the outcome... im hoping for them to lean towards the GG4/FAK but with improved terpine profile from the CFF cross.. they might start to flower when rootbound or 6-8 weeks old due to Fast Freeze..

Very interesting lineage!I thought that might be a male,sweet,I'd love to do some pollen chucking for fun so I can have some seeds to experiment :) By the way,this cup has already an M at the back :biggrin: because I've added mycosat(mycorrhiza,trichoderma etc ) in this one !Funny!

the tips you mention are from a lack of food, or ph too high,
what ph are you feeding? aim for 6.1-6.3 for now.. yes you can start feeding them 0.8EC.. they are hungry by the looks of it..
the BHB3K look either overwatered or ph stressed.. too high or too low ph

Probably lack of food,I've never added EWC and I didn't know how strong it is so I may starved them a little :shucks: Ph has been around 6.4 - 6.7(more on the upper side) so this should also be calibrated...

looking at the pics again id say maybe even less waterings!
dont know when you took the pics, lights out?
they are either sleeping in the pic or could be overwatered.. no biggie.. but im thinkin more food and longer periods between watering

orange BHB3K, yellow PDD x BHB3K in the big black pot look perfect!! this is how you want them to be

Yes,it was a little after waking up and I did water them heavily because I've noticed from some other plants I transplanted that because I avoided watering close to the stem for the known probems,the majority of roots was on the sides of the pot...No worries I think,I believe I can control most things besides that damned fungi!

Yes,the outdoor are so cute...But don't get so many hours of direct sunlight...I have to move them every day from one balcony to the other to get more sun.

Any preventative measures for spider mites?I ' ve seen some in a lavender in another balcony.

do the BHB3K the cups that look overwatered have holes in them? make more holes for drainage maybe

I forked them nicely :biggrin: last time you told me so.More won't harm ,of course! By the way,they already look better ...The leaves being a little weird is also from low humidity because of the a/c but I don't mind as they're not having other problems and they seem to develop quite fast !

Thank you so much for all your observations/advice/vibes/seeds !

:tiphat:

Last edited:

TnTLabs

best prevention is having healthy plants! on a lavender, interesting.. i wouldnt have thought they would like it, as Lavender is in a few organic pest repellants.
Is that lavender bush from your neighbour? next to your grow room? otherwise i wouldnt worry about the mites till they are in your space..
yes best to stay close to 6.1-6.3 and 0.8-1.0 EC now, and feed every time now..
peace

G

Hola hermanos!Hi TnT!

Less than two weeks from sprout,yesterday evening they were transplanted in 2 l pots (mix of two soils ,ewc,seaweed compost,coco,perlite,a bit zeolite and dolomite ).First time to mix soil,the ones from latest batch seem happy in it for 4 days now...I've dialed the ph .I believe they will get better in the new pots.

No more HPS ,just in a room with indirect sunlight till harvest.

From the indoor ones , the most vigorous( they don't bother from my mistakes ! ) seems to be the Amnesia cross,followed by cff cross and pdd ...The bhb3k seem like a bit slower ,even the outdoors that don't seem to have problems.A lot of the seedlings have already interesting smells!

BHB3K

PDD x BHB3K

CFFx (gg4 x fak) The one in white is marked with "M ?"

Amnesia kush x BHB3K (The one in the black pot will be one of the two plants that will finish outdoors)

The outdoors are in great shape,just slower...I think in about a week they'll slip into something more comfortable !

Left to right : 2 A.kush , BHB3K + PDD x BHB3K , 2 PDD x BHB3K (front) + 2 BHB3K (back)

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

picture.php
Quick update, here is the sprouts with 2 of Tonys gorilla bubble. Gonna get exciting, all fed yesterday
Gonna be taking off!! updates in top thread in my sig.
Cheers
Rmj

TnTLabs

did you plant them all at the same time? if so BHB3K S1´s and Tonys GB are slowpokes
anyway looking healthy... all the best!

TnTLabs

i recently found this little mutant in some old ECSD S1´s i made many years ago... if it turns out a keeper it might be a trait i would like to lock down!!
picture.php

picture.php

TnTLabs

yeah 2 apical meristems... something i have never seen before without outside influence... fingers crossed he/she is a keeper!