What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guardian is off the market

*Pho20*

Yikes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4

Avenger

Veteran
the address for "All In Enterprises" the manufacturer of Guardian miticide is the same as the address for "Grow Big Hydroponics" store.

If you live near them, give them a piece of your mind.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...24+Willowcreek+Road,+Machesney+Park,+IL+61115

How they thought it was OK to include it in their "organic" miticide for plants and not include it on the label or MSDS just blows my mind. I'd say it was intentional deception. Guardian or Predators?

I couldn't find any labeled use of Ivermectin for any crops. It is labeled as an animal medication in several formulations.

Ivermectin is a mixture of avermectin H2B1a (90%) and avermectin H2B1b (10%).

Both are semi-synthetic derivatives of avermectin B1 and avermectin B2, which are obtained directly from fermentation extracts of Streptomyces avermitilis, and have the same spectrum of activity.

I guess that makes it "organic" and thus safe to hide from the consumer, at least from their "All In" perspective.

For alternative commercial products not made by a hydro store, check out Essentria IC3 and Essentria All Purpose. Both of these formulations are based on rosemary oil and peppermint oil.

Latest posts

Latest posts