What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why bubble later when you can BUBBLENOW

Yes, Hashish by Robert Cornell Clark, it is one of the best comprehensive book on hash and hash history, great stuff!
You can try cold water sifting in pvc pipes with multiple screens, screwed or glued, in a cold fast flowing river! or just a hose...experimenting is half the fun, smoking it the other! RR

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yo everyone Bubbleman is a real G, hes an honest man with an amazing product and un matched customer service(to order any other bubble bag is simply not too smart). Thank you again bubbleman u know why! and ill be emailing your manager for a bubble now machine!! im sick of mixing and pulling and mixing and pulling OY VEY!

C

Chamba

Bubbleman wrote And over time i find the resin smooth's out by allowing the volatile oils to degrade a little bit at a time.

or does it smooth out because the resin loses water?

btw please post some macros of fresh bubble and six month old bubble hash

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
a question...

after u trim your plants of the popcorn buds and leaves, do u dry them 1st, as u do with the large buds, then put the popcorn in the freezer, or can u use the machine with fresh trim rite off the plant??

i think u want to dry the material first, but want to make sure

thanks

FyahBlaZe

bubble now

bubble now

BIG UP Bubbleman im a huge fan and i thank you for introducing me years back to high quality bubble after seeing you on pot-tv. I first bought a set of one gallon bags and had to upgrade to the five gallon set but since i've purchased two sets and don't use them for more than 4-5 runs. I kept them pretty clean but the i never washed them immediately after using id wait until i was done then wash them all together.Id like to hear some advice on keeping the bags fresh(like new).Also i should be getting my bubblenow machine any day and after reading this ill run for 3 min first run and 15 second time around. Does the machine come with this info?And may i suggest you start selling glass bowls preferably roor that have a screen notch as these aren't available in the US i just ordered some from the UK but that sucks.Keep up the good work and keep spreading the MESSAGE.Bless Up

scaramanga

Hey Bubbleman, isn't it bad enough I've already bought bubblebags, for self, family, friends, etc.... Now I've just got to have one of these "machines", man you're just taking all my money.

Oh and thanks for turning me on to the joys of bubble, so many many moons ago. Happy bubbling.

hachis

R1 Concentrate Bowl

R1 Concentrate Bowl

trichomefarmer said:
^^ he is working on designs with several glass blowers, for a bubble bowl.

Aqua Lab Technologies makes a Bubble Bowl called the R1 Concentrate Bowl, over a year ago, works great for all concentrates, especially Full Melt Water Hash.
Now you can get them with Titanium Screens included.

HACHIS

Dr. G

TAG-monk said:
oh & chlorophyll evapes from the hash now eh BM..you should tell my prestain treatment for grass stains that.......shit...and all this time i thought i had an iron def...:rollzeyes::reeree:

What??? Do you have ever used the BubbleBag?

love how you make up new scientific processes to aid your sales BS...good job./..do you still use matches for you hash...har har...you like james dean of pot...

OK....

Whats wrong with using matches, jackass?[/QUOTE]

ive heard that clorophyl does evap thats why you water cure stuff

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is another tutorial that I found on search, that may interest ya'll ice hash enthusiasts.