What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI: HUMBOLDT - Mendocino Purple Urkle

billycw

Veteran
#1 mix dom day 65
Coming down at 65/66. Amazing penetrating perfume with grape, floral and incense/hash smells stick like super glue to whatever she touches. Super dense golf balls laden in a crystal coating on a purple kush structure. She has a pinkish/ rose color purple hue that has a soft unique color appeal. Very unique
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
#6 mendo dom day 65
Loudest smelling of the bunch with a Grape gobstopper syrup smack in the face with a glove you were wearing while playing with a skunk smell. Darkest purple of the bunch with the buds having a blueish/purple to black hue. Dense bud clusters on a nice branch frame make her yield with #2. Will let her go a couple more days, I can't wait for a winter run with acceptable temps outside to help the color.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
That fire kept you quiet

I'd love to hear a smoke report and see dried bud pics when possible

1luvbigherb

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Dank,can almost smell it.
Have 6 in week 2 of bloom right now.
#7 was a real slow vegger so I'm holding off a bit on her,oddly she's not an urkle leaner just on the short bus.
Would also love to hear a final report,again great job.

billycw

Veteran
Thanks all, sorry for the long delay on smoke tests. Just finishing up clone runs now where #1 really is shinning through. So without further delay #1

Mendocino Purple Urkle #1

Appearance- Dark purple throughout with a nice layer of trichs to make her shine.

Smell- Grape perfume incense that really lingers

Taste- Nice Grape incense that expands quite nicely on inhale followed by a coating of grape followed by a sweet incensey cloud.

Effect- Pain easing body with a nice mellow indica type of medicine to ease you into your couch.

Overall very happy with the line, nice selection of true purples to search through. Very indica dom, slow veggers and growers but some of the most over the top bag appeal with sweet grape perfume incense smells.

picture.php

picture.php

jefe noche

Thanks all, sorry for the long delay on smoke tests. Just finishing up clone runs now where #1 really is shinning through. So without further delay #1

Appearance- Dark purple throughout with a nice layer of trichs to make her shine.

Smell- Grape perfume incense that really lingers

Taste- Nice Grape incense that expands quite nicely on inhale followed by a coating of grape followed by a sweet incensey cloud.

Effect- Pain easing body with a nice mellow indica type of medicine to ease you into your couch.

Overall very happy with the line, nice selection of true purples to search through. Very indica dom, slow veggers and growers but some of the most over the top bag appeal with sweet grape perfume incense smells.

View Image
View Image

Congratulations and phenominal job!! I love it!! My Urkles are following suit nicely!! Cheers my friend. Seeds galore out of this run:dance013:

billycw

Veteran
Finishing up a clone run of a couple of these for a second look. Dialed her in a bit more with higher feeding, bushing her out, better temps & heavy leaf defoliating on a couple of them. Running clones of #1, #6, #7 & #2. #1 & #6 were the smoke test winners but all these were pretty close with slight differences. Really digging #1

Mendocino purple urkle #1
clone run day 63
grape/boysenberry incense perfume aroma and palate
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Those plants look amazin! So frosty, I can smell them from here! lol

Nspecta = legit gear for sure.

Vibes.

soserthc1

Pretty plant nice work , just inspired me to buy some urkle beans from N,
I haven't bought seed in 2 yrs either

Nspecta

Veteran
Hey billycw,

Beautiful run man...finally logged on IC long enough to read through your thread. Hoping to chat with ya about some history this winter as I have some time.

That MPU #1 is a gorgeous Mendo dominant girl from the looks of it. :)

billycw

Veteran
Nspecta- I hear you, was MIA for a bit myself. Always have a ear and questions for you, anytime. Thanks for the kind words, loved looking through your bigger look at the gene pool. Your #73 reminds me of my #1, most purple I've come across. Much respect.

soserthc1- Thanks, you won't be disappointed. Easy to find purples with good flavor and back with this line.

Mustafunk- Thanks, we're all waiting for that smell-o-vision Wonka promised. Legit and Honest, had to support a long time member of the boards.

heady blunts- Thanks HB, always appreciated

Some finishing shots of the clone run of #7 & #2 getting flushed out now.

#2 all urkle with candy grape skunk for days with actually good yeilds. Has a lighter lavender purple tipping and throughout and a dark purple creeping from within. Day 65
picture.php

picture.php

#7 Mendo dom I believe with a razzberry perfume incense type smell. almost all purple and great but might get cut due to high leaf pain to trim and lower yeilds. day 65
picture.php

picture.php

jefe noche

Great work billw. Nsepcta has been chatting with me about my lineage on my Urkle. Looks a ton like yours but.... perhaps a more deep chunk varietal. Not certain untill the smoke test.

billycw

Veteran
jefe noche- Thanks and your girls looked great! I was thinking your girls looked deep chunk X's or they look real close to Purple Monkey Balls that went around years ago. Story hints that way too, Tom is the top of the hill. Think PMB had Mendo Purp as one of the parents in her so I would imagine some grape/razz/boysenberry would come out in a gene pool of her. Are they all straight deep skunk scents? Good show regardless of name:biggrin:

Just took down a Mendocino Purple Urkle #1 and since I'm never happy with the way purple contrasts in photo's, I stuck a nug of a green afgan x for comparisons. I keep hearing back Boysenberry incense on flavor, I would have to agree.
picture.php

picture.php