What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

sureshot66

Veteran
How are these looking so far?
I've got em in my flower room now just a week in the stems are huge already and some of the fan leaves are gigantic, I put an Irene in also by accident and it looks great too neither have really stretched but there's still a ways to go I'll put a couple pics up asap

iam_2high

688181.gif
to Obsoul33t!

Allendawg

I never see any of these new strains on the top shelf @ Cali dispensary's? Why doesn't TLC have them on the shelf? Do these seeds carry Nematodes?

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I've got Alien Sour Dub in veg, flipping soon. I'll post some pics here when there's more to see :tiphat:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Sour Dub sounds mighty tasty, can't wait to see. Will report on the Irene x Alien soon, two weeks to go.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Looks propper 2high... Just harvested 3 Irene Alien and boy the smell is sick. Two are on the cherry side with complex funk from the irene I'm guessing. One is something else, I never smell such terpens before, can't wait for smoke test. Need me a cam to snag dry shot soon hopefully...

iam_2high

the Alien Legend smelled like gasoline and cherry/pine cones,and the smoke was smooth.Not a choker,more a tasty creeper that'll have you stuck when it hits...that "what was I just saying?" bud lol

RulaTone

Veteran
just acquired some OBS gear from another site..
well actually i need to receive them, hopefully!

i got

2x A.dub x AlienDawg (rev.)
2x oleBetsy x "
1x Irene x "

for what i got the AlienTech x ChemD is a cross in wich was found a "cherry pheno", and i think that pheno was reversed and used to hit those gems mentioned before.

I think A.dub was ranked no.2 in HighTimes ranks 2014 fwiw.

Irene has got some attention lately i heard her named by the big guys so i had to pick it..

and oleBetsy well lets see, some informed people told me she is a really tighly held cut that gives a super leafy bud but worth to try it for effects. I hope to find something that makes me smile..is a while i dont find something that does that trick..

Anyone that knows more bout those AlienDawg crosses?
Why is this stuff so obscure.. it was years i was after OBS gear, really hard to get hands on em..
i hope there is a reason for this, and its called insane quality..

much love guys