What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have 3 plants and 2 problems. heed help.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have looked all over this site but found no info on my problems.

Ok so here is my little lady. she is in DWC. the ph is around 5.3... she is not looking so good atm. she is the one in the middle. the other 2 are ladies that I have been trying to Revegate but they look sickley too.

2ed pix is of the reveging ladie. she looks really bad. she is in soil. should I flush her. or maybe give her a little more cal-mag or I also have epsom salt I could try. the ladie in the soil got bushy then a few 1 week later got sick. pic is a bit close up but u get the idea.
picture.php

picture.php

kickinit1

I notice a few things.

first, your stems are purple telling me that it is probably to cold in your room, can you tell me what your temps are?

second, I see burnt tips you may be going to strong on your feeding, what ppm are you feeding at? and how many feeds a week.

lastly, i see rust spots on some leaves meaning a ca might be absent. this could be from nutrient lockout. for dwc a good ph would be 5.6 and let it rise to 6.0 before adjusting it again.
are you using r/o or tap water? if you are using a ca/mg additive. are you adding it to your water before anythign else?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I notice a few things.

first, your stems are purple telling me that it is probably to cold in your room, can you tell me what your temps are? yes it might be a little cold in there. temps r in the mid 70s. also during the day the DWC ladie's leafs r good n upright like normal.

second, I see burnt tips you may be going to strong on your feeding, what ppm are you feeding at? and how many feeds a week. I dont know what the ppm is atm and I dont have any thing to check it. I only feed the ladie in the DWC when the water gets used up. and the roots look nice and white.
As for the ladie in the soil I feed every 2 waterings. so like water then when soil is dry agen plain water agen then feeding.
and I feed with G-O bio thrive formula for both the DWC and the soil.

lastly, i see rust spots on some leaves meaning a ca might be absent. this could be from nutrient lockout. for dwc a good ph would be 5.6 and let it rise to 6.0 before adjusting it again.
are you using r/o or tap water? if you are using a ca/mg additive. are you adding it to your water before anythign else?
CA? try to rase the ph. I use brita filtered tap water. No I havent been adding the cal mag to the water first.

Latest posts

Latest posts