whats wrong with my outdoor ladies?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
whats wrong with my outdoor ladies?
picture.php
picture.php

TLoft13

Pictures not too good...
The folded over tips in the first picture look more like mechanical damage. Rest of the plant seems to look healthy... were is the problem?

Weedninja

He meant that it looks like something smashed them, which was my first thought too. Was it just one side or all over the plant?

If you take a pic with the leaves straightened out so that we can see the color and another that shows where on the plant it is, we can probably help you out a little better.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r a few more pix. Im thinking it might be over watering. they soil there in is part good soil and part clay like soil.
it is on the bottem leafs. I really need to save them because they r pink haired AFs. Ill be planting seeds over the summer up in till begenning of july.

Attachments

• xc 164.jpg
    xc 164.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would not be concerd if its just that 1 leaf.. The bottom leaves will die off first..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over watering sounds right to me. either that or a slight deficiency of N and cal/mag, but barely. they dont look bad

S

SeaMaiden

What I see is slightly indicative of a K problem, however, those usually occur mid-plant, not at the bottom. I'm going to attach two plant diagnosis charts, one is a graphic that lacks Ca problems and the other is a flow chart. At this time I don't think it's a K problem, because what you're showing looks pretty good.

The leaves with the rolled up edges could have a small bug of some sort in them. This time of year I find hella leaves with an edge rolled over, usually if I lift it up there is a type of webbing that suggest there's a buglet in there.

Attachments

• leaf_trouble_chart.JPG
    leaf_trouble_chart.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 5
  • leaf-deficiencies.jpg
    leaf-deficiencies.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Latest posts