What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is she over watered?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
First is a pic from 2 days ago. Next is a few pix of from a few minuts ago.
So if I let the soil dry out a good bit. then might she comeback to good health. I have to try and save her cuz she usuly ends up growing dank limegreen.

from today.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• aesg 026.jpg
    aesg 026.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 6
  • aesg 028.jpg
    aesg 028.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • aesg 029.jpg
    aesg 029.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 5

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
the way the stems are drooping it seems like an ethylene buildup from some kind of stress rather than sagging from overwatering.

are the tops of the stems limp?

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
yeah might be doable, how are the roots looking? were they soggy and wet for awhile?
is it just the 1 plant doing it?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah there is only 1 other plant in there and it looks ok.
So if I let the soil dry out a good bit. then might she comeback to good health?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
It's a bit hard to tell from this picture but it's not happy I can see that. Your in trouble if you start to see a black on the new growth or smell a bad egg smell. Pull the whole thing out of the pot and see how wet you really made it if it's soaking wet leave the pot off and see if you can't dry off the soil this way this will shock it but let it dry right out before doing anything else . Only do this if you think it's going to die and you need to get the water out.I have had to transplant ppl's plants that made them too wet and half have lived.. NO MORE ANYTHING till she dries lol peace out Headband707

The best rule of thumb for testing to see if the soil is too wet:
Grab a handful of soil in your hand and squeeze it in your palm. If the soil stays together in a ball it's too wet!! peace out Headband707

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks HB for the info. Ill try this. also she has been in flower cycle for maybe 3-3 1/2 weeks now.
I will deff let herb dry out befor I give her anything else.
wat about thking her out in the backyard in the sun next to my other cannabis.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I took the plant out of the pot to look at the soil and the soil was bone dry BONE DRY. So I gave her some water. I also washed out the pot she was in. both inside and out now its nice and clean.
I kinda wish I had looked at the soil yesterday.

Ok so well just have to wate and see what happends.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
You might want to mist her leaves a couple times today. Let her soak some moisture up a little bit quicker.