What's new

Seed banks for Michigan?

enjia2000

Now that Michigan is fairly comfortable as a MMJ state I was wondering if anyone had a reliable seed bank here.
I understand it's still illegal to ship them in but there has to be a reseller by now in Michigan.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? :tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
not anyone reselling looked into it already just order online honostly.... use a safe addy its 99.9999999% safe....

bobblehead

Veteran
lol... There are individuals selling the seeds they're making. Some of them are charging regular breeder prices too. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. No major reseller, coops aren't very good... PM me if there is something I can help you with.

A safe addy is anywhere you're not growing, and ur not afraid that someone will steal you seeds! Even if you're legal, that doesn't mean you can't get robbed.

boroboro

Have you looked around on michiganmedicalmarijuana.org? There are a few members on there reselling seeds. Some are reselling seeds in breeder packs, and some are making their own. It also helps to make friends at compassion clubs, if you're into that sort of thing.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
> use a safe addy its 99.9999999% safe....

What do you consider safe?

safe addy is an address where nothing is being grown or sold or anything for that matter.. o and someone that wont snitch on ya but it really never gets that deep... ive order over 50 packs online np ever...

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Gypsy's service = pro. I live right near MI (and used to live there) and have had seeds sent to all locations without issue.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm really surprised that MI doesn't have an active clone market by now. I would expect, even with the setbacks, that clone trading would be commonplace in MI. Does anyone know anything about this?

bobblehead

Veteran
Gypsy's service = pro. I live right near MI (and used to live there) and have had seeds sent to all locations without issue.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm really surprised that MI doesn't have an active clone market by now. I would expect, even with the setbacks, that clone trading would be commonplace in MI. Does anyone know anything about this?

There's places offering clones for sale, and I trade clones with patients pretty regularly... Nothing like a Farmers Market for clones however...

MyGreenToe

I'm moving to michigan in 6 months. I'll be following this thread. If nothing else I'll be making seed as soon as I arrive.
:)
My pack of Critical Mass just arrived today. It's the first thing I plan on reproducing.

Any other michigan seed banks?

enjia2000

There's a dispensary in Ann Arbor that's not too far. But i'll bookmark these guys. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: