What's new

Obsessed

olddaffy

Obsessed,
With cannabis; and all that implies.

I thought it was a phase I would out grow, that was almost 3 years ago.

I feel like I should have more of a problem with this than I do.

Anyone else deal with this?

M.P.C

i think allmost everyone at the forum, atleast at some degree, i feel you bro, but i try not to think of it as a bad thing, instead i try do direct that "obsession" to the growing part.

Look man if you love something and enjoy it your going to think about it alot then thats when people say your "addicited" or some BS...I use to aggressive skate years ago and its all i thought about every single day...then i got into video games same thing....now cannabis i think about it on some level everyday especially from all the positive things it can do

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
when I was 17 it was a phase... it's 20 years later, so I dunno what I'd call it now... a lifestyle choice mebbe? ;)

brer

You could do a lot worse than cannabis , there's allsorts of other pyschoactive's out there that you would not want to get obsessed with . And growing is a complete pleasure .
I agree best hobby ever

olddaffy

The wife says "you like to feel like I'm your naughty"
while that may be true, it would seem to run much deeper than that.

The only negative result to this IMO seems to be social isolation,
I don't want to hang with with peeps that want to judge me for my choices and stable over 40 potheads tend to keep a very low profile in these parts.

I feel like witch in Salem.

SunshineJoy

The only negative result to this IMO seems to be social isolation,
I don't want to hang with with peeps that want to judge me for my choices and stable over 40 potheads tend to keep a very low profile in these parts.

I totally relate to that. I would love to find stable over 40 potheads. I am also obsessed. I spend far too much time reading these forums! LOL ;)

Thurston Howell

It's easy to love a plant, but how many plants love you back the way MJ does?
It truly is a terrific hobby!

Weed: The Plant That Loves You Back

Last edited:

foaf

Veteran
I thought it was a phase I would out grow, that was almost 3 years ago

my parents thought it was a phase I would outgrow, but that was 35 years ago. appearently I still have some growing up to do. :)

Hank Hemp

Veteran
March 14th and I was smoking forty DID I SAY 40 years? I can't believe it but there it is. I love growing a little personal stash that's killer reefer you know? But that's just me? I and ICMAGers don't believe so, huh?

boroboro

You guys are a bad influence.:) :joint:
Thanks olddaffy, we try to be.

Hank Hemp said:
March 14th and I was smoking forty DID I SAY 40 years? I can't believe it but there it is. I love growing a little personal stash that's killer reefer you know? But that's just me? I and ICMAGers don't believe so, huh?

There's your vindication right there. Know anybody that's been drinking or doing hard drugs for 40 years and still loves everything about it?

Latest posts

Latest posts