What's new

The Bad Cops Thread

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
A companion to my "Good Cops" thread, this thread is meant to highlight the failings of our current system.

Some cops choose to think themselves invulnerable, above the law. To quote Judge Dredd, "[They] are the law."

While our Good Cops Thread focuses on the cops doing what they should, this thread is for those that feel they have found evidence of police misconduct.

I will challenge those that post ambiguous clips, though. I hope my more rational readers will do the same. Sometimes, things aren't quite as you'd assume given one single perspective.

As an example:

This is a Bad cop

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Years ago, i was pulled over by a detective. He said he knew that i had 2lbs of weed and 1000 desoxyns,(methamphentamine) in the car. He made me open the trunk and found them and took them. He let me go and told me he would be in touch. 2 weekslater, he called me and told me to meet him at a park. He told me i had 2 options. I was a known drug dealer with a record and he knew it. He said that I could be arrested for the smoke and pills and sit in jail, or i could sell drugs for him and make money and remain free. Also i wouldnt have to worry about being caught by the law as long as i worked for him. When i agreed, he returned my weed and pills

I sold weed and coke for the detective and his buddies for over 5 years and we became friends to the extent that friends exist in this kind of business,(they dont). In 1979, i helped him and 4 other guys unload 3 tons of columbian weed from a cargo plane that he abandoned on the end of the runway after we unloaded it. He died in the early 80's by jumping from a plane with way too much coke tied to him in duffle bags and his parachute wouldnt stop him. The best connection i ever had died when he hit the ground.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Hey Nite Tiger,

I love you man, but I do not think that the cop in the first video is a bad cop.

the fuck was told not to kick the window... and what did he do? he kept kicking it.

man, these perps these days get treated like royalty... i was watching one of those jail shows on tv where they document random prisons in the US, and boy oh boy, those fuckin guys get treated like royalty... i was watching some kid throwing a fit with the jailors because his cable tv didnt work. he was threatening them, saying "if you dont get my damn cable fixed, then you better watch your back".....

FUCK THAT....

Hey Nite Tiger,

I love you man, but I do not think that the cop in the first video is a bad cop.

the fuck was told not to kick the window... and what did he do? he kept kicking it.

man, these perps these days get treated like royalty... i was watching one of those jail shows on tv where they document random prisons in the US, and boy oh boy, those fuckin guys get treated like royalty... i was watching some kid throwing a fit with the jailors because his cable tv didnt work. he was threatening them, saying "if you dont get my damn cable fixed, then you better watch your back".....

FUCK THAT....

He had to use the bathroom, and from the looks of it - was inebriated at least at some level. We allllllll know those two are a deadly combo. Being a TAD annoying (when you are having freedoms taken away from you, from someone who is PROBABLY a condescending ass, a tool, failed jock, etc) hardly constitutes whomping a handcuffed guy sitting in an enclosed area in the face, then slamming his head backwards, then resuming the whomping.

PS - What, is he going to break the window by tapping it with his foot? Hell no - the officers were just getting annoyed by him, most likely.:moon:

MagniKhan

Veteran
Hey Nite Tiger,

FUCK THAT....

NO FUCK THAT!!
First off, he was hand cuffed ( you know,DEFENSELESS). PERIOD!! If the SUSPECT needed to be restrained further, for his and there safety, then leg irons should have been used!

Second,from what I can tell, he was not kicking the window, he was tapping it with his shoe.

The cop was on a power trip and going to show the SUSPECT who's boss.
I hope and pray that he is currently experiencing a different kind of power trip. You know on the end of some large mans dick!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i have a few stories to tell about bad ones....

when i got taken by an undercover he put a shotgun to my chest and said if i moved he would pull the trigger......for someone growing and sharing some buds c'mon man. that dickfuck is now in prison for 5 years for stealing money from confiscation room as well as mj and cocaine.

this lady called the cops and said her husband threatened to kill her, after the cops arrived one cop was the mans sister and she insisted everything would be ok and never took his guns away.....the next day the lady and her kids was both found dead after gunshot wounds to the head......the sister went to jail for 60 days

i was in alabama and this cop (out of uniform) was drunk and fell out of his seat and broke his glass, the young gal bartender was very friendly and asked to get a cab for him......he then pointed a gun at her and said NO. after he put his gun away this big fella about 300lbs punched him in the face so hard it was great........they think they own the law even when they are not in uniform ya' know what fuck them!

i have plenty more but that would result in me not grilling out and having a beer and bong on this fine sunday :)........lets hope a cop wont kick over my grill spill out all my beer and take my herb for himself

Bad Cop...

4 weeks ago i was pulled over. My license plate was missing the registration tag. However, the registration was paid for as it showed on his computer, just the tags were not on the plate for some reason. So, given all the options he had, like just giving me a ticket and letting me drive on. He tows me. I even have US Navy Veteran plates, which usually gets me left alone especially at DUI checkpoints.

The cop was a total ass to me. Left me there in the middle of a town i don't live in, to walk, and i didn't have my cell phone, and i had all kinds of crap in the car for my grow.

I got the car back in 3 hours and $150 bucks later, and now never drive through that little podunk town ~ever~ because the cops there are fucking terrorist victimizing the citizenry.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I was talking to a homie yesterday...turns out hes on ICMAG too. but he was telling me about how another of his friends on ICMAG got arrested because of a FED on here? he said the feds pressured him into sending some weight back east so he did..then they wrapped him over it. not too sure of the exact details or how true it is..

not mentioning no screen names...but WATCH OUT YALL!

I was talking to a homie yesterday...turns out hes on ICMAG too. but he was telling me about how another of his friends on ICMAG got arrested because of a FED on here? he said the feds pressured him into sending some weight back east so he did..then they wrapped him over it. not too sure of the exact details or how true it is..

Pressured?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Hey Nite Tiger,

FUCK THAT....

As others have pointed out, I feel he's a bad cop due to the over-reaction. The guy was not actively trying to cause damage to the car, or flee custody. He was merely trying to get attention.

He had absolutely no reason to use any force at all against the guy directly. If he'd pulled the guy out of the car and put a hobble on him (around the ankles and out the car door) to keep the guy from bringing his legs up, that would be different. But even then, I don't feel it would have been warranted. The guy just wasn't doing anything that needed force to correct.

The cop let his emotions get out of control, and I expect a professional to act like a damn professional, not a tantrum throwing child.

Years ago, i was pulled over by a detective. He said he knew that i had 2lbs of weed and 1000 desoxyns,(methamphentamine) in the car. He made me open the trunk and found them and took them. He let me go and told me he would be in touch. 2 weekslater, he called me and told me to meet him at a park. He told me i had 2 options. I was a known drug dealer with a record and he knew it. He said that I could be arrested for the smoke and pills and sit in jail, or i could sell drugs for him and make money and remain free. Also i wouldnt have to worry about being caught by the law as long as i worked for him. When i agreed, he returned my weed and pills

I sold weed and coke for the detective and his buddies for over 5 years and we became friends to the extent that friends exist in this kind of business,(they dont). In 1979, i helped him and 4 other guys unload 3 tons of columbian weed from a cargo plane that he abandoned on the end of the runway after we unloaded it. He died in the early 80's by jumping from a plane with way too much coke tied to him in duffle bags and his parachute wouldnt stop him. The best connection i ever had died when he hit the ground.

WOW what a story..Thats awesome.....shady on his part, but it sounds like it worked out great for you too...Very cool.

Scariest post Ive read all day....Sounds pretty legit to me.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran

Wow, now that's dictionary picture of Stockholm Syndrome.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

you should write a pm to El Presidente (Gypsy) with details and screen names...