What's new

Online Cigarettes

statusquo

I was just wondering if anyone had a trusty online website where I could get cheap bulk cigarettes. I personally don't smoke them but am always being asked by buddys and family for packs out of lazyness and other reasons. They are all of age in case you are wondering :) Thanks!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crazyhorsewholesale.com
cigs4free.com
that's the one i use (they're both the same site). i usually get my package in 3-5 business days after they get payment.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Make sure to use a phony name when purchasing. Many states are subpoenaing records from online cig vendors and then going after the consumer for the state cig tax that was never paid. I personally knew a girl who got hit by the state of Maryland to the tune of $4500.

It is very easy to get a credit card in a phony name.

boroboro

Make sure to use a phony name when purchasing. Many states are subpoenaing records from online cig vendors and then going after the consumer for the state cig tax that was never paid. I personally knew a girl who got hit by the state of Maryland to the tune of $4500.

It is very easy to get a credit card in a phony name.

+1 to that -- the same thing happened to a friend of mine in another state. Had to pay more than $10k in fines/taxes/don't-forget-who-owns-you money.

ZEROorDIE

you could always buy those visa gift cards that work like credit cards.

thats how i usually order my grow equipment

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I should have qualified that with anyone who has an established credit account can easily get a card with a phony name. You just send a note to or call the credit card company and tell them you want to add [made up name] as an authorized user. From time to time news media outlets will run stories about people that got cards in their pet's name, and the headline reads 'credit card issued to family pet'

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I thought the sale of online cigs and tobacco was recently banned. Or is it soon to be banned? Or is this the gray market we're talking about?

S

sparkjumper

You can bet it will be banned if the feds get control of the web like they want.