What's new

r these gunna reveg back to health? or

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Or Should juss I cut em up dry em smokem?:)
I gave them some veg ferts its been 1 1/2 weeks since harvest.

Last edited:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
reveg is brilliant, as long as there's sufficient green to expire the moisture the roots are sucking on

your's looks ok, I would assume it'll reveg ok

I tend to remove 50-70% of the root mass as well and move intpo a smaller pot then transplant as needed

there's quite a few reveg threads around do a search and you'll get lots of answers

El Toker

They'll probably survive. The only reason I would bother to re-veg would be when I didn't have a mother. It's much easier and faster to start from fresh clones.

The basic rule of thumb is that the root system needs to be roughly the same size as the plant above the soil. Whatever you take off the top, you should take a roughly equal amount off the roots.

benzo

It'll work. but it will take FOOOOREVER.

if you want to save the strain cause you dont have clones, keep at it! It will take a while, but it WILL reveg.

if you have clones or dont want that strain any more then I'd say toss it.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
some of my revegged plants take 3 weeks to be ready to go back in flower cab, some others take as long as 3 months.

But I always manage to reveg, so that amazing clone we love and think we killed may yet be saved, just gotta read the threads on the subject and give it a go.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My apologies for being rude last post too ;)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
keep track of nutes in your medium too as the plants may've exhausted the majority of what was there for the plant the first grow. should be ok from what i know. best of luck buddy!