What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Russian Friends...

JimmyFromUA

Hello Russian friends!

No one is going to war.

Anyway I don't want to talk politics at all, just please know the American people have no problem with anyone, its governments that are pissy.

My wife's uncle is Russian and he's the best! We have fun, wrenching on motorcycles, cars, fishing and booze haha.

What I wanted to ask was, can one of you fine gentleman enlighten me on this "milk cooking"?

Milk extract is prepared by digesting chopped female inflorescences (and sometimes male inflorescences and leaves) of hemp in fatty milk, with occasional stirring and addition of sodium bicarbonate. The boiled raw material is squeezed out, the received liquid is savored with sugar, vanillin, cinnamon and other spices and eaten. Milk extract is not suitable for long-term storage

Latest posts

Latest posts