What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

clone problem

Im having a problem with my clones its been 14 days and there not really rooting, my question is on a couple of my clones where i cut off side branches, about a inch up from the bottom of the clone, there is roots coming out from the side. Im wondering if I transplant these with just one root coming out the side will they take and eventually root properly?

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Can you give more info, please?
What cloning method?
14 days isn't too long, maybe you can leave them for a couple more days and begin putting them in soil when the roots look a little more well developed. I don't know what to say based on what I know.

Wait...What?

Veteran
one root is good as any other

if you see a root then its rooting

plant it

a nod is as good as a wink to a blind man!

Thanks for the replies. Im cloning in a daisy cloner then I transplant to rockwool... I know its not conventinal but I had 100% success last time with this method. Im running opium this time and it seems more stubborn, I wish I would have took the cuttings a little sooner but I guess you learn new things with each new strain.
I figured they would probably take with just one root coming out of the side I just hope they dont take too long to get going once transplanted.
Thanks for all the replies:smoke: