What's new

daisy cloner problem

I just plugged in my daisy cloner and the spray jet/nozzle wont turn 360 degrees, it just moves barely, has anyone else had this problem and where you able to fix it without trying to find a new sprayer, or does anyone know a good place to get a replacement quickly? I was gonna call botanicare but the problem seems too petty I just wish they would have included atleast 1 spare.... any help would be appreciated THANKS.

xcrispi

The sprayer that comes in them sucks .
You need to unscrew it and replace it w/ a std. 360 deg mister , 1 that is different than the rotating 1 it came with .
Crispi

Mist

I have one and what you need to do for right now is to take the sprayer off and use a small drill bit WITH YOUR HANDS NOT WITH THE DRILL and make sure that the sprayers stem is clear. You should be able to blow through it and have it spin. You can also take most sprayers apart for cleaning if you are carefull.

But when you get a chance do change it out for a better spray. They cost like 80 cents for a good one. I have replaced mine, but that is because the original has about 10 rounds of clones under it's belt and I am a believer of premtive maintenance and keep 6-8 sprayers handy all the time.

Thanks for the responses, botanicare is taking care of the problem and I must say there customer service was great. Im going to follow your guys advice and still look for a upgraded sprayer. I think I saw some on ebay, thanks again.

Mist

You don't have a local hydroponic store? It is much easier to walk in, tell them what you want, pay with cash and leave than order online.