What's new

NL x Skunk

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Anyways, wanted to know if anyone's recently grown this out . . . found some info here and there but not on this strain and not from someone who'se actually finished it.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
I only edited out the part where you were asking for reviews on a rival seed seller. This forum is for discussions on strains not seedbanks. Also, if your thread is removed it means stop posting that, not repost the same thing a few minutes later

This strain discussion can continue if you don't mention the seedbank

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Tell my why other threads can include Seedbank names as it pertains to "Seedbank specific" genetics, but this one cannot? Who is the rival seed seller? I'm totally lost, I just wanted to know what peoples opinions was before I made a decision. . . .

Can I not do this?

I have ran there mix pack twice..there strains are good and potent for the price, there blueberry crosses went hermie on me both times later in flower but didnt effect the other plants...as to the plants I believe were northern skunk I would say they are decent yielders however they stretched alot in flower so I would advise to flower them a bit smaller if you don't have much head room. In comparison to say sensi star I would have to say sensi star was easier to grow,more uniform, stronger smell, and a better yielder....hope this helps a little if not ask away.

this site dosent sell their seeds so relax and I think they want your post to stay you just have to be a little careful with how you word it..... anyways GL

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
thanks for clearing this up "cantstoplooking"

i wasn't even aware this site sold seeds, lol. but i see how it is now. thanks again.

They dont exactly sell seed but some I guess you would say sister sites of there's do. Sorry for mentioning the company in previous post..edit at will).. I would have to say in this circumstance that said company does do alot for the medi patients but I understand them not wanting to give free advertising.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Tell my why other threads can include Seedbank names as it pertains to "Seedbank specific" genetics, but this one cannot? Who is the rival seed seller? I'm totally lost, I just wanted to know what peoples opinions was before I made a decision. . . .

Can I not do this?

The money from Seedbay and Seedboutique keeps this site running so we don't host threads that direct people to or advertise rival seed sellers who want to take customers away from here

Check the vendor forums for names that are allowed because they help our site
http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=15