What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need help with 2 clones and 1 lil plant.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the 2 clones came from my outdoor plants.
they r in a 1 gallon dwc bubbler bucket.
they looked like this 2 days ago then to day they look like this.

can they be fixed. they r female clones.:yoinks:

also this one is 2-4 weeks old and its not doing well at all. its in some ok soil. I was thinking that it may need a bigger pot but I saw that
thread:about big plants in a small containers. and I cant figer out how they do it.
Iv been watering with 6.0-6.2 phed water. been feeding with
pure blend pro veg formula 3-2-4.
they also have a fan in there home.so temps r cool.
what can i do to fix it?

I'd give more info if I had any. also I was wanting to make them into mother/bonsai plants. I don't have much more room for bigger pots anyway.

thanks for help on this.

C

cyberwax

Cant really tell but i looks like nuteburn, just ease up on the nuting and add more water, if they are in veg it wont be a problem to fix this, they look well enough for my taste.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
The bubbler bucket plant looks like too much nutes, yes.
Can you give more info on what else you're doing with the bucket?

Sorry I'm not going to be much help with the dirt ones. I barely keep my mums alive in dirt. Never had much luck getting good soil and never broke down and bought any online. (F'n MG perlite is a bastard too!) LOL

#1cheesebuds

Veteran

I havent given them any nutes yet.
also I changed the water 3 days ago with fresh 5.8 ph water. the bubbler bucket has 2 air stones in it. 1 is the flat round 4 inches and the other is 4-5 inches long. there is lots of bubbles in the bucket.

dont know what other info I can give.

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
#1cheesebuds,the clones look like thrip or some other pest damage, check out stiches thread one above this one(in the sticky), also you might want to start feeding them.
Hopefully some other people will chime in.

stay safe

Hydro-Soil

Veteran

I havent given them any nutes yet.
also I changed the water 3 days ago with fresh 5.8 ph water. the bubbler bucket has 2 air stones in it. 1 is the flat round 4 inches and the other is 4-5 inches long. there is lots of bubbles in the bucket.

dont know what other info I can give.
Bubbling Clone needs food badly and is about to die, insert coins to add food and continue play. (j/k)
Yes, definitely feed the bubbler clone.
I'm a Lucas Fan and only use RO water and GH nutes without additives to grow awesome plants.

Links in my thread spells out everything you'll ever need to know to grow great cannabis on your own. The rest you can figure out with experience over the years. :D

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Ok so is pureblend pro veg 3-2-4 ok to use on them?
I would say yes, but look up what others have experienced with PBP Veg in DWC.

I would think you're going to need Cal/Mag though since Lucas formula using PBP Bloom is what.... 7ml PBP Bloom and 5ml Cal/Mag? (I KNOW that's not right so don't anyone jump on me for following it. LOL)