What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wtf did I do to my plants. help my plants please with a cherry on top

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
How long has this problem been going on? 3-4 days

What system are you running? hand watering

What STRAIN are you growing? dank bagseeds in coco and some in soil.

What is the age of your plants? the seedlings r 2 1/2 weeks old.
there is somw reveging plants that R almost dead they r 2 1/2 weeks into reveged.

How long have they been in there mixture they are in now? 10 days or so.
How tall are the plants? 3-4 inches tall.

What PHASE are the plants in? veg and reveg.

What Technique are you using? what is technique?

What substrate/medium are you using? some in straight coco and some in soil.

What is the Water temperature? I don't know but it is not cold or hot when I water them.

What color are your roots? white when I trans plented the soil ones.

What Nutrient's are you using? botanicare pure blend pro 3-2-4 veg forumla.

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? 1 mL to 1 Gallon of water.

How often are you feeding? around every OTHER watering for the soil and for the coco.

How often are you giving nutrients? every other watering

What order are you mixing your nutrients? water then nuts then the phing of it all at around 5.8 for coco and 6.3 for soil.

What is the TDS/EC/PPM you are using? I don't know.

Are you sure your calibration is correct on your equiptment? yes.

When was your last watering? the 10th of march. but today I thought I should flush this really bad one.

What is your water temps? not cold and not hot.

How often do you clean your system: hand watering
What size bulb are you using? 10 cfl lights = 325-343 give or take a few watts.

What is the distance to the canopy? 3-5 inches

What is the canopy temperature? about 77-80

What is the current Air Flow? 1 fan blowing air in and a dubble sided fan sucking air out.

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?no, leaves just flutter

Is your water HARD or SOFT?befor I ph check it it is 7.8

What water are you using? tap water.

Are you using water from a water softener? no

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned off of or pinched? no

Have any pest chemicals been used? If so, What and When? no

Are plant's infected with pest's? I think they might be.

pleasehelp. with a cheery on top.

dj.scotfree

you might want to back off on the nutes to about 75% maybe 50% try flushing with distilled water for a bit.... I'm no expert... but that is what I would do bro!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Who nows what the correct ph should be when you mix two different mediums with different ph and nutes needs? I'm afraid I don't know since I grow hydro and don't mix mediums but hopefully someone else does.

good luck.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
IMO
#1-Don't think you're feeding enough. 1ml/gallon is a low dose. Yellowing from the bottom up=Nitrogen deficiency(top down=Calcium def) BTW-Coco loves cal-mag. Start adding 2ml/gallon in your nute mix for both coco and soil.

#2-Looks like you do have bugs of some sort sucking the chlorophyll outta the leaves. Find them, identify them, kill them!

Up the nutrient and treat for bugs.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Those tiny little white specks look alot like Spider Mite damage. Turn over those leaves and look at the underside. Look real close and see if you see anything ,moving. It looks like a pretty bad case. I would spray them with some Neem, or if you want to kill them all i would get some Azatrol. Make sure when using these chemicals, organic or not, suit up in full body armor and protective wear. It may say its not bad for humans, but they said that about DDT as well.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
ding ding! RR and inreplyavalon are the winners I believe.

I would give 1/2 ml gro / liter of water. Also the cal mag or molasses if you don't want to run chems.

The ph is the right idea but you need to test runoff to see what the media is at. If you put in 5.8 and it comes out 6.8, you need to lower the nutes more until that media comes down to 5.8.

Smooth B

Overwatering. When you chop the tops off, there is less water loss. Keep them dry. Maybe increase your ferts some. Ferting at everywatering ensures there is a continuous source of nutes. 24 hour light with cfl's works out ok.

Where did the Christian thread go in the toker's den. I smoke bowls and Thank God. Peace icmag brothers. :wave:

SkareCrow

Overwatering. When you chop the tops off, there is less water loss. Keep them dry. Maybe increase your ferts some. Ferting at everywatering ensures there is a continuous source of nutes. 24 hour light with cfl's works out ok.

Where did the Christian thread go in the toker's den. I smoke bowls and Thank God. Peace icmag brothers. :wave:

now I'm convinced your a fucking moron