What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brick Weed - How it's made

catsandpot

Raypack, RUST was what brought me to IC, I was on OG back in 2001,2002 and enjoyed it a lot, taught me how to grow. Yes, I have known of the destructive effect NAFTA has had on Mexican farmers. Maybe a way to help them out by buying their weed? I read the first 250 pages and then skipped to the end.

Brn Cow, is that a Harley Knucklehead in your avatar? I live in Japan currently and have some friends who hop over to the U.S. every summer to go to some big swap meet in Iowa for old knucklehead parts. They send a crate back to Japan of stuff each time and put together bikes and restore them to perfection, finished product is a beauty to behold.

Brickweed finances cartels, but drugs provide the greatest income distribution of any product imaginable. I put more people in the ground with tobacco than cartels ever could, their violence is very in your face, ours is a bit more subtle yet 100's of times worse. Cartels don't care too much about the marijuana, cocaine is what costs them dearly and interdiction hurts them there the most. I see the Mexican government burn 10 metric tons of bricked weed at once, this means nothing to them, in fact, it could be suggested that it is overproduced to help produce high interdiction numbers to appease both sides of the border while their profitable drugs make it through.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I see the Mexican government burn 10 metric tons of bricked weed at once, this means nothing to them, in fact, it could be suggested that it is overproduced to help produce high interdiction numbers to appease both sides of the border while their profitable drugs make it through.

GOOD! let them keep the moldy brick weed and send through the cocaine

(only sort of kidding)

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
We have a lot of brick weed out here and it is mostly shit. Occasionally it is very very good though. Pretty cheap at only $95 for 100g when it is very good or decent. Less so when it is shite that is only good to use as filler for decent weed!

Latest posts

Latest posts