What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers 2017 Auto Malawi x NL F4 Fem

ULMW

Hi ULMW,

Yes, i also recommend to do not prune the autos, they only have a few weeks of growth before start the flowering, regardless of the photoperiod, so it's better don't delay their growth with prunings unless they are overgrowing in height your indoor space.

Really interesting very sativa phenos on your Auto Malawi x NLs F4 :) The resin production in early flowering is outstanding for an auto, very much in a 'New Killer Malawi' way! ;)

Thanks Dubi for taking time to visit and give a early direction as to type. Yes very Sativa and very resinous! Pungent medical level aromas at this early stage.
Yes as I explained earlier the lack of foresight on my behalf when starting the autos alongside other Sativas and some Indicas. I will do an outdoor grow with them in 2018 summer, God willing.
This time round is kind of the resrve of ideal and thus a very interesting data gathering grow. What not to do but also we can see how robust and sturdy these autos are.
Thanks For the great plants and superb seeds!
Happy Growing!

Bona Fortuna

These are only about 2 months in?! Impressive.
About how tall would you say the leggy one is? About 150cm tall?
Very beautiful plants. Hats off to you and to Dubi!

ULMW

:woohoo:
So feathery and and lovely sativa expressions.
I have a 2 m tall tent and this plant is towering up there had to shift the lamp around to cast light completely. So untopped and she rockets upwards. Best outdoors I believe. But considering this is kind of a brutal what not to do grow with lights around 11/13 etc so I also see how resistant and what things she is craving now. Makes for a wizer second grow in summer outdoorsutdoors
Still she is doing remarkaböy well indoors.:)
So resinous as Per usual with Ace Seeds!!! :tiphat::biggrin:

Attachments

• 20171219_092919.jpg
    20171219_092919.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171219_092913.jpg
    20171219_092913.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20171219_091905.jpg
    20171219_091905.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20171219_091855.jpg
    20171219_091855.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171219_091837.jpg
    20171219_091837.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171219_091831.jpg
    20171219_091831.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 8

ULMW

Dec 26

Dec 26

:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20171226_113728.jpg
    20171226_113728.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171226_113516.jpg
    20171226_113516.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171226_113653.jpg
    20171226_113653.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20171226_113733.jpg
    20171226_113733.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 6

ULMW

:woohoo:
Harvested !!!

WARNING !!! THIS PLANT GETS VERY VERY VERY LOUD!!!!:biggrin:

BE PREPARED for it!!! :)
Thank You Ace Seeds I love this Auto from you. Amazing Terpene profile. Superb resin production.
Sticks to everything when harvesting. Smells travel far..... Old school dank days when in 80s and 90s. Lovely!!!
Had a taster earlier and it is perfectly blended in its Malawi woodyness and then a floral and pine skunkyness from the NLights.
Packs a good kick too. Up into the head to begin and uplifting spirit. Worked well with music works the other night. Good inspirational vibes. Later it creeps down to a body high. Nice combo. Good strength. Looking forward to the cured product in time to come.
:)

Attachments

• 20171230_145909.jpg
    20171230_145909.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9

ULMW

:biggrin: Twinkle Twinkle Sparkle and Twinkle. Snow covered Auto Malawi and Northern Lights.
:dance013:

Attachments

• 20180104_064205.jpg
    20180104_064205.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180104_064011.jpg
    20180104_064011.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180104_064030.jpg
    20180104_064030.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Thank you very much for testing the new Auto Malawi x NL F4 generation, friend! :)

Looks like you got a very sativa pheno with a foxtailed flowering, yet very early flowering time. I'm amazed how fast did she flower from your 28th November update until early January harvest update.
How many weeks do you think she took to finish ?

Glad you have enjoyed with her old school aromas and overall performance, ... your description of the taste is very accurate, woody Malawi taste with floral and pine tones in the exhale.

I'm really curious to know your opinion between the Auto Malawi x NL vs the pure Malawi.

ULMW

Hi ULMW,

Thank you very much for testing the new Auto Malawi x NL F4 generation, friend! :)

Looks like you got a very sativa pheno with a foxtailed flowering, yet very early flowering time. I'm amazed how fast did she flower from your 28th November update until early January harvest update.
How many weeks do you think she took to finish ?

Glad you have enjoyed with her old school aromas and overall performance, ... your description of the taste is very accurate, woody Malawi taste with floral and pine tones in the exhale.

I'm really curious to know your opinion between the Auto Malawi x NL vs the pure Malawi.

Thank you and God Bless You, Dubi!
Really enjoyed this plant and so too have all that try her.
She always surprises people with her powers!!!
They often are left mouth a gasp after a few hits on a spliff. The Malawi really adds a lift but the NLights are what have in my opinion brought this together so superbly. It greases up the resin production from half way thru flowering. I mean the plants drip and are so loud you think it was late 80s again!
Beautifully bred and the F4 clearly exhibits super potential for all wishing to grow Sativas in a 10wk period.
Yield was good too. The Foxtails were as good as any Haze expression and were again aided by N.Lights which pumped density into them.
Got some wonderful resin tumble thru my grinder kiff collector , which smoked fantastic when I induldged. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
I love the bud structure on those plants. Malawi x NL sounds like one hell of a wild combo (in the best possible way). Great work!

ULMW

Greetings and glad tidings.
The untopped reached top 180cm incl pot. Top of tent area but managable.
Do not recommend topping.
However the herbs that came from both were / are stunning. The NLights pushes the Malawi in all the right places.
Give Them A Go. I have only had happy times and good reports from those that tried.
Happy Growing!

deepwaterdude

Very glad I read to the end, very nice looking end product! I had a hugely feathery GT that yielded more gallon ziplocs of purple, feathery spears than I could ever smoke. Such an amazing purple fruit taste with something like a mandarine orange tea for high note, I made it into the fruitiest bubble hash I've ever tasted. Also more than I could ever smoke, but I'm giving it a good shot;)
This cross looks great for outdoor, and with the extra hours of intense light, they get much fatter.
Will this strain flower at 18/6? IF so, look out! Inspiring grow and passion, thank you

ULMW

Greetings DWD!
You gonna make monsters !!! Go for it! 18/6 yep you will add height and weight carrying ability so yield naturally should increase equally.
You are gonna love it. But again it is LOUD N SMELLY gave me a bit of a surprize when harvesting. Lol.
All that have tasted n tried really really like the effects.
Happy growing !!!

orfeas

Veteran
comments that provocative can only give me the itch to ponder...good on you lads! ... :biggrin:
if only it didn't overgrow my beanstalks and flower longer than them...does it?

:tiphat:orfeas

G

Really impressive development for an auto flowering in 12/12! :tiphat:
Although I think the crucial stage for autos is the vegetative one,if they gets perfect conditions vegging ,they could still produce decently in a 12/12 flowering tent( not reaching maximum potential of course).

Orfeas get'em bro :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very glad I read to the end, very nice looking end product! I had a hugely feathery GT that yielded more gallon ziplocs of purple, feathery spears than I could ever smoke. Such an amazing purple fruit taste with something like a mandarine orange tea for high note, I made it into the fruitiest bubble hash I've ever tasted. Also more than I could ever smoke, but I'm giving it a good shot;)
This cross looks great for outdoor, and with the extra hours of intense light, they get much fatter.
Will this strain flower at 18/6? IF so, look out! Inspiring grow and passion, thank you

Hi deepwaterdude,

Glad you are enjoying so much with your purple Golden Tiger phenos and its extractions :biggrin:

Auto Malawi x NL will flower even under 24/0 photoperiod. It's a true 100 % autoflowering strain :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Happy you are enjoying with the first smoking tests of the new F4 Auto Malawi x NL ;)

I'm really enjoying with my Auto Malawi x NLs flowers cured for 1 year ... i'm smoking them mainly at night, after the long and good curing the taste is smooth and pleasant, hashy and woody, with sweet floral notes on the exhale. The high is very positive and well focused, it really increase my imagination and mental divagation, but in a very postive way, no anxiety or panic thoughts, it's also very relaxing and helps me with the back pain and insomnia, a really nice hybrid high :yes:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMW, very nice grow brother. I just made my last order yesterday. While the Lebanese genetics are semi auto flowering. I will be running several this summer. I'm very interested in your genetics after seeing your harvest and opinion. I'm holding the last two bags for special freebie for the wife's birthday present. Maybe I can dig a couple holes and fill in with some good soils. Get just one more pack before spring planting. Peace