What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

Some top shots this week

picture.php

picture.php

Wet from a shower that got splashed don't worry lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That last one us probably my favourite plant as its showing a very purple winter tinge

B

bigganjabud

Just a quick note the San Fernando and the black jack are currently flushing pics soon

B

bigganjabud

Just gonna wrap up my 2017 sweet seeds diary with a quick smoke report

The San Fernando valley lemon kush is a lovely smoke

It tastes like a pink Turkish delight! Like really like a pink Turkish delight! Gonna gas a bit this week and see what's good

NOT a massive yeilder but this was my mates first time he raised any plants so he's happy as a happy person anyway!

Just wanna thank Tommy g again for making this all happen

It's been a pleasure to meet a lot of you and start some new friendships in this diary

Il be back next week with a 2018 sweet seeds diary with some brand newness

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Thanks for sharing the diary and smoke report ;) The plants looked great, with a lot of resin. I'm glad to know you were able to try all these new aromas :D

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Cheers mate!

Thanks for sharing the diary and smoke report ;) The plants looked great, with a lot of resin. I'm glad to know you were able to try all these new aromas :D

We'll keep in touch. Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Cheers Mate see you on my new thread in a couple days!