What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

MaryMaven

Gorilla Ganga, that plant is looking fabulous!! So full and healthy!! Good luck with the rest of the grow - you are on the downhill slide now! :)

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

OOPS!!

OOPS!!

MaryMaven, I'm really enjoying your grow. Thank you for the regular updates. Peace

farmerlion, I JUST now saw the message you posted on my visitor page, and I just answered it, but I don't know if I even did that right! :wave: I'm still learning my way about this site, so please accept my apologies, and bear with me. :) I don't intentionally mean to be rude...

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

We are at day 37 into flower now...the girls are looking happy. I had a brief panic about 6 days ago - a phosphorus deficiency crept up on me when I wasn't being vigilant - boy let your guard down in flower for just a moment and it can all go down fast!! But, all is well now, I upped the P and K a bit more and everyone is happy.

BTW, these girls are real Phosphorus HOGS! This is the 3rd time I've upped it for them since flower began! If anyone is looking for good individual supplements, I've found the NPK Industries RAW supplements to be super good and super quick at correcting problems like this. A little goes a looooong way, and the results are great. I got them on Amazon...(if it isn't ok to recommend something like this let me know and I will take it down...still learning... )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love the resin on these plants. They are starting to really fill in and fatten up nicely. Can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks brings....:)

Peace
Maven

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
MaryMaven, beautiful plants! There isn't any problem with talking about products you use or where you get them. Just don't offer your flowers for sale or trade. Innocent mistakes are forgiven from what I've seen. I generally list products I use for my grows. I mostly run with fish emulsions, worm castings and earthworms. I try to keep things very simple, at worst I'm going to over water a time or two a season. Have a great week! Peace

MaryMaven

MaryMaven, beautiful plants! There isn't any problem with talking about products you use or where you get them. Just don't offer your flowers for sale or trade. Innocent mistakes are forgiven from what I've seen. I generally list products I use for my grows. I mostly run with fish emulsions, worm castings and earthworms. I try to keep things very simple, at worst I'm going to over water a time or two a season. Have a great week! Peace

Thanks, farmerlion! :) It's always hard to know all the ins and outs on a new board - didn't pay any attention before I started posting, so now I have to be more in-tune with it.

I have always had a problem with overwatering myself even when I really try not to do it. I switched to fabric pots because with them it is pretty much next to impossible to do it unless you sincerely TRY to overwater. heh.

Outside in the garden I LOVE fish emulsions!! I just have a hard time with them inside because of the smell, and I worry about attracting gnats and stuff with it, but I pour it on outside! I also use a humic/fulvic acid liquid concentrate with the Fish emulsion - I found an article once that showed where FE mixed with H/F juice used in a 5:1 ratio when feeding increases the effect of both of them so I've been using them together ever since. I like the way they work together. The veggie garden is always so lush! :)

I mostly try to KISS inside as well; I try to make sure that my medium has everything I need to get through a grow - and I love worm castings in the blend I mix as well! I think what happened this time, I didn't up-pot one last time to the 5gal. containers; I just stayed in the 3s. SO, I didn't give the plants that last full flush of fresh medium/nutrients to go into flowering with and now I have to make up for it with a couple of the nutrients - they have plenty of everything else they need, they've just really zapped the potassium, and especially the phosphorus this round so they need a little babying in that department. I won't make that mistake again - always go up one more time before flower than you think you need to is the lesson I've learned! :)

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

Hey Mary Maven, I could use an update onyour girls. Hope all is well. Peace

:) Hiiiii farmerlion!! All is well here, we've just had a stretch of early spring weather so it has been a little crazy getting the orchard and garden areas ready for the season. :) Seems like sun-up to sun-down I find something that needs to be done outside!

Pictures to follow :)

MaryMaven

Day 48 now since flipping to 12/12.

The plants are healthy and strong, but it seems the budding out stopped dead in the water over a week ago and, so far, shows no sign of restarting. *sigh* I know it must be something that I am doing and just can't see. I know it isn't the genetics! Part of the problem might be that it gets a bit too warm for these plants, as I have an (Ace) Panama x Malawi in with them and she tends to like it warmer than they do. I try to split the difference to keep them all happy, but it doesn't always work that way. I'll be real happy to get a couple of these going outdoors in a couple of months - they should really take off!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry the pictures aren't super sharp - I couldn't figure out what the problem was, then realized that I forgot to turn the fan off while shooting, so no matter how still I held the camera, the plants were still moving. heh. Sometimes it really does help to be smarter than what you are working with. :D

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello Mary, your girls are looking very nice. I don't recall do you have a male anywhere close by? If it is producing seed growth seems to stand still. Then oh wow they are fat. Just a thought, if you see them multiple times a day. Growth can appear slow as well. Peace

gorilla ganja

I wish I could take a pic half as good those Mary. But maybe next time could we get a shot with lights off :biggrin:
Plant's look very nice.

Peace GG

MaryMaven

Hello Mary, your girls are looking very nice. I don't recall do you have a male anywhere close by? If it is producing seed growth seems to stand still. Then oh wow they are fat. Just a thought, if you see them multiple times a day. Growth can appear slow as well. Peace

Nope, no male! I even panicked a little when I saw the pistils starting to turn so early and searched all of the plants top to bottom because I was sure I had a male in there somewhere. I had seen in the (Ace) Panama x Malawi thread that some of the folks growing those had a problem with hermies so boy did I go over them careful (I have one in with these), but no signs of a male to be found, and no signs of seed development. Thankful for that!

I do know that sometimes in the middle of flower some plants take a little 'rest' and then take off again, and I've been hoping for that...it could still happen but it is looking less and less likely. And you are right - when you see them every day you really don't realize how much they have grown between day A and day B :)

I wish I could take a pic half as good those Mary. But maybe next time could we get a shot with lights off :biggrin:
Plant's look very nice.

Peace GG

Whuuuut? You no like the neon pink my girls are wearing? :bigeye: I will try to remember next time I go down just for you!

very nice pics

Thank you, pumpkinpie eyes! I like your user name :)

Peace
Maven

MaryMaven

As promised, for gorilla ganja, here are a few shots without the neon 'pimp my plants' accents. :D
couple of group shots...
picture.php

picture.php

a few of the buds...

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MaryMaven,

Lovely resinous and uniform end for your CBD hashplants :huggg:
Excellent cycle! Enjoy the harvest! ;)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice Mary. Thank you!
Do you have another grow planned for summer?
Thanks again for getting me through winter so nicely. Peace

MaryMaven

Thanks, fellas!! :)

I started to come back in and say, 'But Dubi!! It's not over yet!!' Alas, it is; I found a few amber trichs scattered amongst the buds this morning so I figure plain water for a few days and then I'll take them down.

So, I know it wasn't the genetics - they are tops! And I'm pretty sure it wasn't my care - they are still just as green and healthy as can be. So, what, then, would make the buds stop so small? Well, I hate, hate, HATE to admit it, but I am afraid it is probably the LED light? Could that be the difference here? I figure if nothing else, I'll keep the LED for veg because they did fantastic in veg under it, but try something else for flower next indoor grow. What do you guys think? I welcome any input.

Very nice Mary. Thank you!
Do you have another grow planned for summer?
Thanks again for getting me through winter so nicely. Peace
:) Thank you, farmerlion. I am REALLY hoping to get in a real nice outdoor grow for the summer season. I have several wonderful Ace genetics to choose from and I think I'll try some EBH, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and some Violeta outdoors. I have plenty of room and plenty of sun outdoors, so I'm hoping to bring in the motherlode :D

Peace
Maven