What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato ?

T

Timm

I would pay that for cookies too. People are paying close to that for shitty amnesia haze and cheese in some parts of london

Saw some nice OG Kush import today. Not ridiculous prices like the Gelato though

Mayhem84

the price we pay in london is dumb and most the time they will say import and its not better than wot u produce ur self

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only time import is better than my weed is when a new clone hits the scene and I've not scored it, yet. Then I'd eat my hat if import beats my personal crop

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Only time import is better than my weed is when a new clone hits the scene and I've not scored it, yet. Then I'd eat my hat if import beats my personal crop

Show us what you got Bro!

I'm over here in Hooterville smoking on my "import", let's see that personal crop you got.
If you look close you'll see I smoke bugs anyways.:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Remember this is an on demand set of pics I've just taken. It's a shit old phone and it's a random hit or miss set of buds in a big room

You tell me. I think I'm winning on gobule size. Terps are my main concern. Emagine running it for concentrate .

Slh
Kosher tangie
Slh grapefruit

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm guessing it's a cookies. Bet it tastes nice too. If it's got the purple kush thing strong it will taste devine. Looks organic

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wot strain is that chunkypigs looks super frosty

the one with the bug is Forum GSC.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67208&pictureid=1597009&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67208&pictureid=1597008&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67208&pictureid=1597007&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67208&pictureid=1597006&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67208&pictureid=1597005&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Remember this is an on demand set of pics I've just taken. It's a shit old phone and it's a random hit or miss set of buds in a big room

You tell me. I think I'm winning on gobule size. Terps are my main concern. Emagine running it for concentrate .

Slh
Kosher tangie
Slh grapefruit

You got me on the gobule size for certain. it's prolly that extra strong British electricity.

American electricity combined with overbred Cali genetics had me handicapped from the beginning.
I'll just be over here trying to find me some UK purple kush on mail-order Yo!

Stink Panties
picture.php

picture.php

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't be stressing. It's canna aqua on nft with boost. Budlink. Budblood .big bud and overdrive that's made them gobules so big.try it you might like it

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Show us what you got Bro!

I'm over here in Hooterville smoking on my "import", let's see that personal crop you got.
If you look close you'll see I smoke bugs anyways.:biggrin:
View Image

View Image

I'm not dissing your own personal weed bro. The import we get is clearly production grade and not of own grown personal best

If someone is growing that level of quality ,in large enough volumes to consider real export. That's hardcore grower right there.

H

HemperorsKnight

English Rick, I just read the whole thread it's got some pretty good conversation goin'

But to the point girl scout cookies is not a purple kush hybrid

It is saint georges cherry pie kush hermed and obviously a special pheno was found the "pre - cookies" which is where the scam fam says they crossed the Florida og to it and viola you have the forum cut and probably the thin mints too but before that information surfaced on the cpk being (Pakistani chitral kush x cherry pie) people were saying cpk is cherry pie x chemdog not sure which cd pheno but here's the truth as mentioned by other very reliable cats online. Anyways bless up my English brother

H

HemperorsKnight

Thanks man,,good info,,,

So it's the cherry pie I'm identifying as purple kush

That or the Pakistan chitral kush if i can find pck i will try and remake the gsc and see how many other potential phenos are possible with the cross

Hi guys
Been reading threw the thread and I have just started some cherry pie from clone I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out. Also recently I had grew the do-lato which is a cross between Gelato #41 x Do-si-dos turned out lovely anyone ever experienced this plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts