What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOTHER FUCK THE USPS!!!!!!!!
Sonofabitch delivered a package ment for me to the wrong address. Left it at the gate down the street from me. I tracked it down a d was told they took it back to the po. After going to the PO and being told no one had dropped it off I went back to the house but they wouldn't answer the door or the phone number that was on their gate. Then about an hour later a guy pulls up at my house with the opened box telling me how he found his brother with it and said they need to give it back to me. So I checked with Jeff at glg to see what all he had sent. The box was missing probably 50 packs of seeds, a bunch of lighters and 10 t-shirts.
Now they still won't answer for me so I passed the number to a friend and the mother answered the phone for him. Not sure what kind of bullshit line he gave her but I should get the rest of the gift pack back today. They are a commercial grow also and should show better integrity than this bullshit. May the aphids, russet and of course hplvd infect their grow. Grower karma is the worst.
But back to the post office shit. My name and address was on the box but he delivered it to the wrong address.

Ya people like that suck!!. Its not hard knowing what the right thing to do is. Ive got many miss delivery's. Everyone's package was returned unopened to the right address. I cant say the same for mine. All have been opened, 1 even had 2k$ cash but I got lucky they didn't see the envelope with the other stuff. There are far less honest people in the world. Don't let those fuckers change who we are:comfort:.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5 hazebx x flashpoint) x (A5 hazebx x Mac
If any want to test the new cross shot me a PM. I can only ship to addresses in the USA, so if your in another country I cant ship there sorry.

Im also looking for a name for this.
picture.php

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
HLG supplemental lights are a hot item and sold out....I do see one can pre-order a hlg30 with a estimated January delivery date.

Word of the day - Procrastination
Used in sentence - Lost almost one and a half fucking hours of my life whilst waiting to get beautified before the holidayz.

Everyone else had waited too :nono:

As usual, a perfect cut and the beard is just right, but the standard is in and out in under 30 minutes.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got most everything done today...23 up-pots,went and got nutes and supplies...and ended up getting a bale of medium and a 2x4 tray delivered...

gotta stick a tray of clones tomorrow,and make a quick trip to wallyworld...

and trim up the gmo...

i swear i was just trimming yesterday...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That sucks Joe, I hope they do right by you. Just know that you're a good person, and keep passing that on. Trust in human decency, they may surprise you:) Although, they may let you down, just don't let them bring you with them.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Twice this year I have made mistakes while mailing things that someone could have easily just kept my money and both times they were completely honest and proved themselves trustworthy. Once was with realgorilla.

Both times were 100% my fault.

Luckily there are still lots of honest people out there. Sucks there are still jerks too.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's awesome, cannapot could've just pocketed my loot because I didn't use tracking when I sent it. They were solid. Bummer about the germ rates, but I still got them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those who are interested in the new cross for testing. Make sure you can pop all 10 seeds, please :D. If any others are interested don't sleep. I appreciate everyone's help:tiphat:.

OrgAeroMan
bucketswithsoil
Dawn Patrol
MARTIAN

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

slept in a wee bit too much...gotta get to trimming right away...

looks like i might be getting a new led soon!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which light are you going with?
fc4800

Whatcha going with this time? New tent too?

I just saw where relentless is releasing a new strain that has been in the works for a few years.....you got the inside scoop on that?

no new tent right away,but yes,i will get a new 4x4 at some point since my old one is getting really old...

i'm sure i could find out,but no insight into what it will be...i try and keep things simple with relentless,i only ask for seeds when i know for sure that my schedule is open...makes it easy for both of us