What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOP 3 OUTY STRAINS FROM 2015?

yahooman

hey everybody!
im just starting to organize this coming summers outdoor grow and was thinking of my best from last year...and they were:

1)fire99(firo og x c99)killer strain,aaa,looked indoor,no mold,very fruity
2)wifi-fairly early,no mold,solid kush taste,potent!
3)exodus kush-all around excellent

how about everyone else?what was your best?

preferably something available in seed so others can benefit

other nice strains are:maple leaf indica,critical mass,schnazzleberry#2

this year im doing:

fire99a(fire og x auto grimm c99)
mob x fire99(mother of berries x fire og/grimm c99)
fruitloops og(tropicoma[mango/very berry kush] x fpog clone)
mob x love potion(mother of berries x ulta early love potion)very early,late august-early september
island sweet skunk x mighty durban(skunk x ?/durban x mighty mite)
purple widow(purple kush x white widow)

idiit

Veteran
that fire-99 sounds dank. c99 is famous for doing well outside even in clammy, hot conditions. the c99 loosens up when run outdoors. the highrise fire-99 pic shows this really well. this lessens budrot potential as opposed to rock hard buds.

I'm in se usa and indicas don't cut it here with a few exceptions. mandala's Nepalese indica out of satori is very bud rot resistant and I use it in hybrids.

i'm running some jojo ( seedstock) aloha white widow hybrids with some hardy landrace sativas and I hope she is budrot resistant in those hybrids.

it's truly brutal here on indicas. I need the indica budstructre with some nice frost in my final outdoor commercial attempts.

highrise seeds offers early varieties. my best product comes in after the brutal budrot season of high humidity/high heat. the best product here usually comes in late October on into late November. Nepalese indica and Nepalese indica hybrids are a rare exception.

Reibsi

BOCA Critical Mass X Auto Affie...very fast outdoor finisher with good yields and potent buds....take care n stay safe.

Easy Ryder from Joint Doctor, and Auto Shark from Pyramid both did great for me outdoors, and finished before the weather took a turn. Don't hate, I'm new to growing. Auto fem's is me getting my toes in the water.

Lochinvar

satsumas averaged more than 10# no mold, tangerine taste and smell. good wax as well. dairy queen is a great late non-moldy plant that tastes somewhere between sour skittles, a milkshake and bannana runts. 3rd week of october, I took the tops. And of course my cherry og clone that averaged 8# in 400s. Cherry can mold if pored on in oct, but it's worth it. I took tops 1st week in oct.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Fire OGK x C99 F3
picture.php

picture.php

Look at those rails.... �� ❄ she and her sisters was very tropical/fruity/pineapple, but also very heavy scented, minty, camphor, eucalyptus, pine, funk, woods, leather, gasoline/petroleum, insence, freshly opened can of tennis balls and so on ��
picture.php

These are 3 different genotypes.

She did great outdoors as well, as long as no rain hit her, she will absolutely gleam with resin... The one outside was passion fruit, pine, menthol/camphor/eucalyptus, heavy eyelids/frontal lobe. Awesome seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts